Innovative mission computers, built on decades of design experience, provide smaller, stronger, smarter, and faster compute solutions for modern defense and aerospace programs.
Reduce Scheduling Risk and Program Management Overhead
Dramatically reduce scheduling risk and program management overhead with pre-integrated, pre-qualified systems:
- Maximize use of open-architecture COTS technologies.
- Enable rapid integration of payload-specific I/O interfaces with electrical/mechanical I/O expansion capabilities.
- Take advantage of the extensive MIL-STD and DO-160 environmental and EMI qualification testing performed on our mission computer platforms to accelerate deployment.
- Ensure electronics are protected from aircraft and vehicle power transients per MIL-STD-1275/704 and DO-160.
Dramatically Reduce System Size, Weight, and Power
Integrate Curtiss-Wright’s rugged COTS SFF modular mission computer systems (Parvus DuraCOR and DuraWORX) to leverage small, flexible, and robust solutions for defense and aerospace:
- Deploy highly scalable, environmentally hardened systems with our DuraCOR and DuraWORX product families.
- Easily address size, weight, and power (SWaP) requirements with our MIL-STD qualified mission computers that have been field proven in C4ISR systems.