Curtiss-Wright and Core Avionics & Industrial Inc. (“CoreAVI”), a Channel One company, partner to provide the defense and aerospace embedded COTS market with industry leading graphics processor cards, and software drivers. Curtiss-Wright and CoreAVI integrated solutions are ideally suited for applications requiring real-time operating systems with high performance graphics, longevity of supply and/or safety certifiability.
Curtiss-Wright and CoreAVI provide customers with:
- Pre-integrated and validated Curtiss-Wright graphics cards with CoreAVI embedded graphics, compute, and video software drivers, including Vulkan graphics and compute drivers, OpenGL SC 1.0.1, OpenGL SC 2.0, OpenGL ES 2.0, and H.264/H.265 MPEG video encode and decode on a wide range of real-time operating systems
- Support for CoreAVI TrueCore GPU safety monitor for avionics DO-254/ED-80 DAL-A GPU certification
- Support for FAA RTCA DO-178C/EASA ED-12C driver certification packages, up to and including DAL-A, on DO-254 safety certifiable hardware
- Support for CoreAVI HyperCore graphics hypervisor GPU manager
- Simplified hardware and software procurement, long lifecycle product support, and technical support through Curtiss-Wright as a single point of contact
- All at the lowest cost
CoreAVI is a global leader in architecting and supplying real-time and safety-critical graphics, compute, and video drivers. CoreAVI’s suite of software products complement Curtiss-Wright hardware to enable the design and implementation of complete safety-critical embedded solutions for aerospace, automotive, and industrial applications that achieve the highest levels of RTCA DO-254/DO-178C, EUROCAE ED-80/ED-12C safety certification with long-term support. CoreAVI’s solutions are deployed in commercial and military avionics systems worldwide.