VPX3-719 DO-254 and DO-178C Safety Certifiable 3U VPX/OpenVPX AMD E8860 Graphics and Video Capture Module
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-719 Safety Certifiable 3U VPX AMD E8860 Graphics and Video Capture Module Product Sheet
- Curtiss-Wright and CoreAVI Graphics Software Suite Product Sheets
- White Paper: Accelerate Time-To-Market With Safety-Certifiable Airborne Electronics Hardware
- White Paper: Overcoming the Challenges of DO-254 Certification in Multicore COTS Modules
- White Paper: Achieving high-performance graphics and optimal energy efficiency for conventional military and commercial avionics systems with AMD Embedded Radeon E8860 GPUs
- DO-254 & DO-178 Safety-Certifiable COTS Solutions Brochure
- AMD Radeon E8860 GPU
- 2 GB dedicated video memory
- H.264 codec for accelerated video encode and decode
- Up to six independent display outputs
- 4 x DVI directly from the GPU
- Customizable video inputs and outputs
- Dual independent video output channels (2 x HD-SDI, 1 x analog)
- Dual independent video input/ capture channels (2 x HD-SDI, 2 x analog)
- RTOS driver support for Power Architecture®, Intel® and Arm® processors
- OS support for Linux®, Wind River® VxWorks®, GHS® INTEGRITY®, LynxOS® and Microsoft® Windows®
- Hardware and software certifiable with DO-254 and DO-178C certification artifact kits available
- Subsystems requiring highly reliable graphics generation and display
- Applications such as moving maps, SVS/DVE, or GIS
- Graphics systems requiring safety certification
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
Lower your total cost of ownership with simplified procurement and support by purchasing your Graphics Processor Cards and Graphics Software Suite from Curtiss-Wright with no run-time royalty...
The VPX3-719 is a rugged, high-performance 3U OpenVPX graphics processing combination module based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) with video capture and support for HD-SDI video interfaces. This single-slot module is targeted at avionics applications where a cost-effective, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) alternative to custom developed DO-254 and DO-178 safety-certifiable solutions can offer a competitive advantage for integrators.
The E8860 is the latest embedded discrete GPU from AMD that meets the long lifecycle availability required for military programs through the use of a suite of CoreAVI software drivers and 20-year component supply program.
The VPX3-719’s large complement of dedicated video memory, combined with its high performance, make it ideal for use in demanding graphics rich applications that require extensive video processing and display capabilities. Designed for high reliability, the VPX3-719 module is especially well-suited to support embedded training, moving maps, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), 360 degree situational awareness, Degraded Visual Environment (DVE) and other graphics, video and compute-intensive applications. This module has been designed for safety certifiable applications, and has been developed to meet the needs of DO-254 and DO-178C. Full sets of certifiable artifacts are available from Curtiss-Wright.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.