Dolphin PCIe Fabric Communications Library
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Simplifying Sensor Data Processing With Advanced GPGPU Technology and COTS Building Blocks
- White Paper: Enhancing PCIe Communications to Eliminate Bottlenecks with Dolphin PCIe Fabric Communications Library
- White Paper: Minimizing Latency in Peer-to-Peer Communications with Dolphin PCIe Fabric Communications Library
- High-speed, low latency data fabric for High Performance Embedded Computing systems
- Flexible software API interfaces, including TCP/IP, Sockets, MPI and SISCI
- Supports connections with any PCIe lane width or PCIe speed
- Hides PCIe complexities from applications for fast development
Facing increasing SWaP-C demands and harsh environments, today’s industrial, aerospace & defense systems need to be smaller but more powerful, and ultimately more cost-effective. COTS...
Using the new generation of multi-core CPUs and GPUs as building blocks, embedded systems are becoming increasingly more complicated to develop and debug. To maximize performance on these embedded...
This product is not recommended for new designs. Please see the VPX3-1260 for a suitable substitute. The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board...
The VPX3-1259 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 5th Generation Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor. Pin-compatible with our...
Embedded software tools for High Performance Embedded Computing systems
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions has partnered with Dolphin Interconnect Solutions to provide a PCI Express (PCIe) Fabric Communications Library supporting high-speed, low-latency peer to peer communications using Dolphin PCIe connections. This software library hides the complexities and technical details of programming directly to PCIe devices, and presents easy to use software APIs to applications developers wishing to send high-speed messages and bulk data between computing nodes.
These libraries support a wide range of Curtiss-Wright Single Board Computers (SBCs) and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) modules. Any PCIe lane width and bus speed is supported. For modules that support on-board DMA, the libraries have been optimized to make use of DMA to maximize data throughput and reduce CPU overhead.
For DSP and High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems, the PCIe Fabric Communications Library is available as part of our OpenHPEC Accelerator Suite, along with a suite of proven supercomputer development, performance and management tools. The Library is also available to order separately, for use with Curtiss-Wright Intel and Power Architecture SBCs.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.