VPX6-187 6U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture P4040/4080 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX6-187 datasheet
- Application Note: I/O Expansion for COTS-based Embedded Systems
- COTS Hardware Supporting Lynx Software Brochure
- NXP QorIQ P4040/4080 Communications Processor with eight Power Architecture processor cores, high-performance datapath acceleration logic, network and peripheral bus interfaces required for mil/aerospace applications
- 8 E500MC cores at up to 1.5 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC controlled by dual 64-bit controllers
- 8512 MB NOR flash
- 8 GB onboard NAND flash
- 512 KB FRAM
- (3) Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (optional dual 1000BASE-X)
- (4) asynchronous EIA-232 serial ports and up to (4) sync/async EIA-232/422/485 serial channels
- (2) SATA, (2) USB 2.0, (14) DIO, (16)DIFFIO, (2) 1553
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- One PMC/XMC sites supporting parallel PCI or PCI Express, P64S + X12D
- One x8 PCIe XMC site with full complement of XMC I/O, X8D+12D+38S
- One 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- Curtiss-Wright U-Boot firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and updated functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization functions
- Wind River VxWorks 6.x SMP
- Wind River Linux 4.x
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- LynxOS-178B and LynxOS 7 available from Lynx Software Technologies
- MILS 2.1 available from Wind River
- Additional Features
- Designed for military harsh-environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Second generation VPX card in Curtiss-Wright's popular 18x series of VPX single board computers
- VPX/VPX-REDI formats backwards compatible with Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-185
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The VPX6-185 NXP Single Board Computer (SBC) provides functionality to the Curtiss-Wright VPX family that includes quad-processor DSP, FPGA accelerator and XMC/PMC carrier modules. The VPX6-185 6U...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The XMC-603 PMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. As one of several products in our comprehensive range of rugged...
The XF07-523 is a rugged Kintex-7 FPGA based XMC with digital IO. The combination of direct high-speed I/O ports and FPGA processing makes the XF07-523 ideal for demanding applications including...
The VPX6-187 VPX Single Board Computer (SBC) is based on the NXP QorIQ P4040/4080 SOC multi-core processor. Available in versions with 4 or 8 cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of high-bandwidth DDR3 SRAM, the VPX6-187 SBC provides high-performance processing and a long list of features and I/O interfaces to satisfy the most demanding requirements of embedded computing.
Available in a full range of environmental build grades, the VPX6-187 is targeted at the challenging data and digital signal-processing needs of tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems. For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the VPX6-187 offers a superset of the I/O features of the previous generation Curtiss-Wright VPX6-185 Power Architecture SBC. The VPX6-187 supports the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform's lifetime.
The VPX6-187 OpenVPX Single Board Computer is supported by a wealth of software including Curtiss-Wright's standard U-Boot, Wind River VxWorks 6.8/6.9/653/MILS, Wind River Linux Board Support Package (BSP) and Driver Suites SMP operating modes. An INTEGRITY BSP is available from Green Hills Software. LynxOS-178 and LynxOS 7 support is available from Lynx Software Technologies.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.