VR-6511S8 VXS Data Recorder with SATA Carrier
The VR-6511S8 VXS (VITA 41) Multi-Channel Data Recorder cost effectively stores data to SATA solid state and rotating disk drives. Many signal intelligence, radar, sonar or image processing applications require a quick and cost effective way to transfer high-speed digitized data between the sensor and the processors. Curtiss-Wright designed and delivered the Vortex VR-6511S8 Multi-Channel Data Recorder to address the space, weight and power requirements of these embedded subsystems. The VXS SATA Disk Carriers (VXS-4SSD) provide storage that utilizes the VXS backplane. Each recorder engine can support up to eight SATA disks, connecting one disk per P0 high-speed serial link. Each VXS-4SSD Carrier is fitted with up to four disks.
The VR-6511 Data Recorder
- Records data via VME or VXS
- Two PMC/XMC sites and an on-board PowerPC 440SP, with 512MB of local SDRAM
- An on-board Xilinx Virtex-5 SX95T FPGA with 512MB of local SDRAM
- Onboard Gigabit Ethernet
- Eight high-speed serial links to an industry standard VXS P0 connector
- Uses the Virtex-5 to implement eight SATA controllers for a high-speed rugged storage system.
The two PMC/ XMC sites support a wide variety of I/O such as sFPDP, Gigabit Ethernet, 10GbE, and analog I/O. The FPGA provides access from the PowerPC CPU to the solid state.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Embedded storage using two 6U VXS (VITA 41) SATA Disk Carriers, each holding four 2.5" SATA disks, solid state or rotating hard disk drives
- High-speed off-load
- Compact Rugged Data Recorder
- VXS VITA41 data recording and playback system
With XMC/PMC sites & 4 Gbit/s Fibre Channel The M6511, a PowerPC based VXS (VITA 41)/VME I/O controller, performs as an intelligent XMC/PMC carrier, a system controller, a high-speed data...
The Vortex High-speed Data Recording, Playback & Analysis Subsystems provide signal processing applications for real-time data, meeting demands of increased bandwidth and complexity....
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.