VR-6511S8 VXS Data Recorder with SATA Carrier
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Embedded storage using two 6U VXS (VITA 41) SATA Disk Carriers, each holding four 2.5" SATA disks, solid state or rotating hard disk drives
- High-speed off-load
- Compact Rugged Data Recorder
- VXS VITA41 data recording and playback system
With XMC/PMC sites & 4 Gbit/s Fibre Channel The M6511, a PowerPC based VXS (VITA 41)/VME I/O controller, performs as an intelligent XMC/PMC carrier, a system controller, a high-speed data...
The Vortex High-speed Data Recording, Playback & Analysis Subsystems provide signal processing applications for real-time data, meeting demands of increased bandwidth and complexity....
The VR-6511S8 VXS (VITA 41) Multi-Channel Data Recorder cost effectively stores data to SATA solid state and rotating disk drives. Many signal intelligence, radar, sonar or image processing applications require a quick and cost effective way to transfer high-speed digitized data between the sensor and the processors. Curtiss-Wright designed and delivered the Vortex VR-6511S8 Multi-Channel Data Recorder to address the space, weight and power requirements of these embedded subsystems. The VXS SATA Disk Carriers (VXS-4SSD) provide storage that utilizes the VXS backplane. Each recorder engine can support up to eight SATA disks, connecting one disk per P0 high-speed serial link. Each VXS-4SSD Carrier is fitted with up to four disks.
The VR-6511 Data Recorder
- Records data via VME or VXS
- Two PMC/XMC sites and an on-board PowerPC 440SP, with 512MB of local SDRAM
- An on-board Xilinx Virtex-5 SX95T FPGA with 512MB of local SDRAM
- Onboard Gigabit Ethernet
- Eight high-speed serial links to an industry standard VXS P0 connector
- Uses the Virtex-5 to implement eight SATA controllers for a high-speed rugged storage system.
The two PMC/ XMC sites support a wide variety of I/O such as sFPDP, Gigabit Ethernet, 10GbE, and analog I/O. The FPGA provides access from the PowerPC CPU to the solid state.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.