VME-690 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Up to 24 ports of IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Fully managed multi-layer switching with CLI, SNMP and web-based interfaces
- Extensive networking feature set for segmentation, filtering, QoS and traffic management
- Optional Gigabit optical interfaces
- Supports services XMC for routing, security or network services
- Available in standard air-cooled and conduction-cooled rugged form factors
- Replacement for VME-680 and VME-682 Gigabit Ethernet switches
- Standards-based connectivity for VME embedded computing systems
- Robust and secure Ethernet for in-vehicle networks
24 x 10/100/1000-ports and 2x 10GbE-port VME Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switch/Router Enabling the vision of inter-networked heterogeneous military and aerospace systems in the Global...
The VME-690 from Curtiss-Wright is a fully-featured Gigabit Ethernet Switch designed to provide a complete networking solution for VME systems.
Suitable for a wide range of embedded computing and vehicle network applications, the VME-690 provides 20 ports of standards compliant 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet to the VME backplane. Optional optical interfaces provide an additional four Gigabit links. The VME-690 features a highly integrated enterprise-class switch device that delivers line-rate switching on all ports across all packet sizes. Integrated multi-layer switching software provides an extensive set of features for monitoring and enforcing traffic policies. Management interfaces include a powerful command line interface, SNMP and web-based options. In-band management and networking features provide support for both IPv4 and IPv6.
As more devices and critical systems connect to the network, robust security has become essential. To address this need, the VME-690 is designed to address common security requirements, with the ability to disable non-essential services and control management access. Regular maintenance updates to the VME-690 networking software serve to address emerging threats. For connections to external networks, the VME-690 can be configured with an XMC-620 ESR module that provides a fully-featured Cisco IOS services router with VPN, firewall and mobile networking capabilities.
Designed from the ground up for superior durability and reliability, the VME-690 incorporates Curtiss-Wright’s industry-leading hardware design and validation practices to meet the stringent requirements of the most demanding front-line environments. To support life-cycle extensions and upgrades, the VME-690 is a pin-compatible replacement for the earlier VME-680 and VME-682 switch products.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.