COM-8000 6U VME Unmanaged Layer 2 Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- COM-8000 VME Ethernet Switch Datasheet
- Case Study: MH-60R/S Seahawk Helicopters Take Flight with Rugged Switch Cards
- Rugged Design:
- 6U Conduction Cooled (IEEE 1101.2) VME w/ Aluminum Stiffener Plate, Wedgelocks, and Injector/Ejector Handles
- Conformally Coated, Conducted Cooled
- Extended Temperature Operation: -40 to +85C
- Designed to Meet MIL-STD-810G Environmental for Thermal, Shock, Vibration for Jet-Helo Profile
- Simple Network Installation:
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, Auto-Negotiation and Speed Auto-Sensing
- Non-Blocking, Layer 2 Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
- 16x 10/100 Fast Ethernet – VMEbus P2 Connector
- Optional 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet – Front Panel RJ-45 or Locking Molex Connectors
- Special Order Options: 2x Gigabit Ethernet over VMEbus (P0 Connector); RS-232 Serial Console; RJ-45 or Molex Out-of Band 10/100 Ethernet Console; 4x Gigabit Ethernet Ports with Blocking Architecture
- Status Indication:
- Link Status and Speed Indicator Signals Brought out through P2 Connector
- Onboard LEDs for Duplex Mode
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network...
24 x 10/100/1000-ports and 2x 10GbE-port VME Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switch/Router Enabling the vision of inter-networked heterogeneous military and aerospace systems in the Global...
Conduction Cooled, 16 Fast and 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
The COM-8000 is an ultra-rugged conduction-cooled 6U single-slot VME Ethernet Switch card compliant with IPv6 traffic and developed for command & control / situational awareness subsystems based on VMEbus architecture. Designed for continuous extended temperature operation over the range of -40 to +85C and MIL-STD-810G shock and vibration profiles per jet-helo aircraft conditions, the COM-8000 incorporates a reliable mechanical design with an integrated heatsink/ board stiffener, wedgelocks, and injector/ejector handles.
Featuring a non-blocking Ethernet switch architecture, the COM-8000 supports simple plug-and-play operation with auto-MDI-MDIX network installation for up to 18 computing devices. It comes standard in an unmanaged configuration with sixteen (16) 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports brought out through P2 VME user connector and optionally also two (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports on the front panel available through either locking Molex headers or RJ-45 connectors.
The card integrates fully independent media access controllers (MACs), an embedded frame buffer memory, and a high-speed address lookup engine, along with support for auto-crossover, auto-polarity, autonegotiation, and bridge loop prevention.
This Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) card can also be custom ordered in configurations that support VITA 31.1 (switched fabric GigE over VMEbus) as well as onboard management over RS-232 Serial or outof- band 10/100 Ethernet with various firmware options for VLAN (portbased / 802.1Q tagged), Port Mirroring, Class of Service/ 802.1p Quality of Service, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, and/or Telnet Server.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.