ENSCO Avionics IData Human Machine Interface (HMI) Solution
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Hardware: A complete set of COTS modules (SBCs and GPUs) that allow you to integrate ENSCO Avionics' IData graphical software solution into existing systems or implement a turnkey rugged deployable system.
- Software: IData is a platform-independent graphical software solution that offers dynamic graphical data displays with innovative user interaction, live video, sensor data, and powerful geospatial plug-ins with complex 3-D content. Providing a DO-178B/C certifiable runtime, IData offers easy-to-use content creation tools that enable developers to rapidly prototype graphic displays. Capabilities include:
- Efficient, optimized generation of complex animated graphical data from the designs created within the IData Modeler
- Fully integrated geospatial data engine, IDataMap, can combine raster chart data, satellite imagery, vector datasets, and DTED elevation into a globally referenced data fusion environment
- IData 3D scene manager that includes tools for the creation of graphical HMIs and dynamic graphic displays
- System Integration: The HMI solution is also available as an MPMC packaged COTS system. .
- Complete: Hardware and software solutions ready to integrate into your system
- Pre-verified: Reduce integration time and interoperability design risk
- Low cost: Reduces up-front costs
- Fast: Reduces Time to Market
- Applications requiring graphics data displays on embedded hardware
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VPX6-1957 is a rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) based on the Gen3 Intel Core i7 processor. The VPX6-1957 is fully-featured 6U OpenVPX SBC, designed for harsh...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal processor with an extensive I/O complement to provide...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
ENSCO Avionics' Human Machine Interface (HMI) Solution is pre-tested and pre-validated support for ENSCO Avionics' IData graphical software solution on Curtiss-Wright's rugged COTS modules. This solution significantly reduces the risk and costs associated with adding HMI capabilities into embedded systems by allowing system designers to quickly integrate our rugged COTS graphics controllers and single board computers (SBCs) with IData. The HMI Solution is also available as a packaged COTS system, supporting 3U and 6U form factors with configurable system options. Please refer to the Curtiss-Wright MPMC system product line for available base options.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.