XMC-4701 XMC Capture Module with SDI and Analog Interfaces
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- XMC multi-channel video capture mezzanine
- 4 x video capture channels selectable from:
- 4 x HD/3G-SDI for digital captures
- 2 x analog composite CVBS inputs
- Additional SDI and analog CVBS inputs on front panel of air-cooled modules
- 4-lane PCI Express (PCIe) Gen2 interface with DMA driven capture engine
- Linux video capture software with powerful V4L2 capture API
- High-performance video capture from camera and image sensors
- Situational awareness, image logging, analysis and surveillance
- Ground, naval and aerospace applications
The XMC-4730 is a rugged NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107-based video processing mezzanine module designed for high performance video ingest, processing, and display applications. The XMC module can...
The VPX3-4731 is a rugged NVIDIA Quadro Pascal P5000 based video processing module designed for high-performance video ingest, processing, and display applications. The 3U VPX module can capture...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
XMC Capture Module with SDI and Analog Interfaces
The XMC-4701 rugged video capture XMC module is designed for high performance video ingest applications.
The XMC module can capture up to four simultaneous video streams from analog and digital sources, with a high-speed DMA driven capture engine.
Six capture input channels are offered, supporting analog and digital interfaces. Digital inputs support 720p and 1080p video signals on HD-SDI and 3G-SDI interfaces. Two analog inputs support composite CVBS for NTSC and PAL capture. FPGA pre-processing and colorspace conversion, as well as high-speed DMA interfaces, reduce processing overhead required for capture channels.
Air-cooled front panel interfaces
On air-cooled modules, front panel interfaces provide two additional HD/3G-SDI capture inputs, complete with SMPTE input receivers, and two analog composite CVBS inputs.
The XMC-4701 is available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled rugged formats.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.