XMC-4730 NVIDIA Pascal GPU with SDI and Analog Interfaces
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NVIDIA Pascal GP107 Graphics Engine
- 768 CUDA cores, up to 2.3 TFLOPS
- 4 GB GDDR5 128-bit graphics memory
- 4 x simultaneous video outputs
- 2 x DDI configured as
- 1 x DVI up to 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort++ for up to 5K resolution
- 2 x HD/3G-SDI for 720p and 1080p resolutions
- 2 x DDI configured as
- 4 x Video Capture channels
- 2 x HD/3G-SDI for digital captures
- 2 x analog composite CVBS inputs
- Hardware codec for H.264/H/265 encode & decode
- 4-lane PCIe Gen3 interface
- Powerful NVIDIA software drivers for Linux and Windows
- CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL, Vulkan
- High performance video ingest, processing and display
- Video capture, analysis and surveillance
- Ground, naval and aerospace graphics applications
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VME-194B is the next generation of VME single board computer (SBC) from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions. It is targeted for applications with moderate processing requirements, low power and...
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
The VPX6-187 VPX Single Board Computer (SBC) is based on the NXP QorIQ P4040/4080 SOC multi-core processor. Available in versions with 4 or 8 cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
This product is not recommended for new designs. Please see the VPX6-1959 for a suitable substitute. The VPX6-1958 rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) combines...
NVIDIA Pascal GPU XMC Video Processor with SDI and Analog Interfaces
The XMC-4730 is a rugged NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107-based video processing mezzanine module designed for high performance video ingest, processing, and display applications.
The XMC module can capture up to four simultaneous video streams from analog and digital sources, and provides up to four simultaneous display outputs to DisplayPort, DVI and HD/3G-SDI output interfaces.
The Pascal GP107 GPU provides twice the performance of the previous Maxwell generation GPU, with 768 CUDA cores offering up to 2.3 TFLOPS of CUDA processing at similar power levels. With 4 GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory, the XMC-4730 is an excellent choice for aerospace and defense applications with significant video data processing requirements, such as video stabilization, image processing, terrain analysis, object tracking or 3D visualization of geospatial data.
NVIDIA software drivers support Linux and Windows applications with OpenGL and Vulkan graphics APIs, as well as CUDA and OpenCL to accelerate data processing algorithms. Hardware codecs provide H.264 and H.265 video encode and decode functionality.
The XMC-4730 provides four independent display channels from the Pascal GPU with output formats configured to the following physical interfaces:
- 2 x DDI outputs configured as 1 x DisplayPort++ (up to 5120x2880) and 1 x DVI port (up to 1920x1200). Contact factory for alternate configurations.
- 2 x SDI serial digital, supporting HD-SDI for 720p60 or 1080p30, and 3G-SDI for 1080p60 resolution
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.