VPX3-1703 3U VPX SBC with NXP LS1043A Arm Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: A New Era for Embedded Computing: Why Arm Processors Are Ideal for Defense, Aerospace, and Rugged Embedded Applications
- White Paper: Arm Cortex Processor Technology
- COTS Hardware Supporting Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 tuMP Brochure
- DO-254 & DO-178 Safety-Certifiable COTS Solutions Brochure
- NXP LS1043A ARM A53 quad-core 64-bit CPU up to 1.6 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR4 memory
- x4 PCIe Gen2 XMC
- Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178 tuMP, VxWorks 7 and Linux BSPs
- NXP Secure BOOT
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The VPX3-611 I/O module allows customers the ability to incorporate a wide variety of I/O into military and aerospace embedded computing systems, and can be used in Safety Certifiable and...
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
VPX3-719 DO-254 and DO-178C Safety Certifiable 3U VPX/OpenVPX AMD E8860 Graphics and Video Capture Module
The VPX3-719 is a rugged, high-performance 3U OpenVPX graphics processing combination module based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) with video capture and support for HD-SDI...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ VPX3-1703 is the latest OpenVPX-compliant 3U processor that combines the high performance of the NXP Layerscape LS1043A Arm quad-core A53 processor with advanced I/O capabilities in a DO-254 safety-certifiable single board computer (SBC). Designed for space-constrained applications, the VPX3-1703 represents the latest step in the evolution of rugged Arm-based commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) SBCs designed specifically for safety-certifiable and non-certifiable applications.
The challenge of high-density computing is to pack the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor, with the lowest power possible while retaining maximum flexibility. In conjunction with its processing power, the VPX3-1703 meets this challenge by offering an impressive complement of I/O capability in order to satisfy the most demanding application needs with a low power footprint. For applications requiring information assurance, the VPX3-1703 supports NXP’s Secure Boot and trust capabilities.
The VPX3-1703’s integral high speed backplane and XMC connectivity allow for multi-GB/s data flows from board to board through the backplane interface and from the backplane to XMC site supporting the acquisition, processing, and distribution of sensor data (such as video, radar, and sonar data). Its rich I/O complement includes:
- two Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, four serial channels
- up to four output 5V tolerant LVTTL discrete digital IO (DIO)
- up to four input 5V tolerant LVTTL discrete DIO
- up to four input 5V tolerant LVTTL discrete DIO Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 and 3.0 ports
- an XMC site with 64-bits of I/O mapped to the backplane.
The VPX3-1703 is supported by Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178 tuMP, VxWorks, and Linux Board Support Package (BSP) and Driver Suite.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.