CHAMP-XD1 Digital Signal Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- CHAMP-XD1 (VPX3-482) Product Sheet
- CHAMP-XD1 DSP Card with SignalEye AI Software Product Sheet
- OpenHPEC Accelerator Suite Product Sheet
- Intel Xeon D 8-Core D-1539 (410 GFLOPS @ 1.6 GHz) or 12-Core D-1559 (576 @ 1.5 GHz)
- Extended operating temperature Intel eTEMP SKUs
- PCH integrated in Xeon D SoC
- Native dual KR 10 GigE ports
- 16 to 32 GB DDR4 @ 2133 megatransfers per second (34 GB/s aggregate)
- XMC PCIe up to Gen3, designed for up to 25W thermal dissipation
- PCIe Gen3 on 3U OpenVPX data plane with switch
- Core Function FPGA with IPMI
- Conduction and air-cooled
- Supports General Dynamics SignalEye AI Software for automated RF signal classification
- Multi-mode Radar
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Signal Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR)
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Mission computing
- Industrial server applications
Using the new generation of multi-core CPUs and GPUs as building blocks, embedded systems are becoming increasingly more complicated to develop and debug. To maximize performance on these embedded...
HPEC is Curtiss-Wright's application of High-Performance Computing technologies to the rugged COTS computing market. HPEC (High-Performance Embedded Computing) includes many of the same data flow...
Facing increasing SWaP-C demands and harsh environments, boards now need to be smaller and more powerful than ever, while still working with tight budgets. Standard cooling methods offer a...
Imaging sensors, RADAR, and SIGINT provide an overwhelming amount of data that needs to be stored before it can even be processed, but current solutions offer far from enough memory to store it. By...
3U VPX Intel Xeon D DSP Processor Card
Facing increasing SWaP-C demands and harsh environments, today’s industrial, aerospace & defense systems need to be smaller but more powerful, and ultimately more cost-effective. COTS products allow you to match requirements more closely while maximizing performance.
Curtiss-Wright’s CHAMP-XD1 offers multiple 3U variants and standard cooling methods to keep costs low, while creating a smaller system to fit SWaP-C constraints by reducing the number of slots being used with an XMC and backplane optimization. The CHAMP-XD1 shortens development time with proven software tools including Dolphin PCIe and the OpenHPEC Accelerator Suite, and allows you to do more with high performance XMCs, getting you the most out of your system and avoiding a hefty price tag.
The CHAMP-XD1 combines the high core count and floating-point performance of the Intel Xeon D processors with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the VITA 3U OpenVPX form factor. This 3U VPX Intel Xeon D processor card is available in a range of ruggedized configurations to deliver optimal performance in the harshest deployed environments, including air-cooled and conduction cooled variants. There is also resident a core function field programmable gate array (FPGA) used for TrustedCOTS security and general purpose I/O in addition to a dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) FPGA used for system monitoring and health.
Curtiss-Wright and General Dynamics exclusively cooperate for automated artificial intelligence technology. Rapidly detect, isolate and classify RF signals in the electromagnetic spectrum through General Dynamics' SignalEyeTM software, with Curtiss-Wright's CHAMP-XD1 module offering unmatched near real-time processing capability to respond to and protect from threats.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.