VPX3-1258 3U OpenVPX Intel Core i7 Haswell SBC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-1258 Intel Core i7 3U VPX SBC Product Sheet
- Dolphin PCIe Fabric Communications Library Data Sheet
- 3U OpenVPX form factor
- VITA 46, VITA 48, and VITA 65-compliant
- Supports MOD3-PAY-2F2T and -2F2U
- 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor at 2.4 GHz
- Up to 16 GB DDR3 at 1600 MT/s
- Up to 32 GB SATA-based flash drive
- High Speed PCI Express (PCIe) Gen3 connectivity
- 8-lane PCIe fabric supporting 1x8, 2x4 or 4x2 lane configurations with NTB and built-in DMA
- Support for PCIe Gen1 (2.5 GT/s), Gen2 (5.0 GT/s) and Gen3 (8.0 GT/s)
- XMC site for expansion capabilities
- PCIe Gen3 with 8-lanes to the CPU
- Backplane Pn6 I/O mapping of X24s+X8d+X12d per VITA 46.9
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)
- Dual independent GbE controllers supporting Base-T or Base-X (SerDes) ports
- Flexible I/O supporting combinations of:
- 8x discrete GPIO
- 2x RS-232 and 2x RS-422 serial ports
- 3x USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 optional)
- 2x SATA 3.0
- 1x VGA or 2x DVI or DisplayPort
- 1x analog stereo audio port
- IPMI support for Health Management
- TPM support (optional)
- Software support for Linux® (Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks, and Microsoft Windows WES7
The Flash Storage Module Carrier (FSM-C) provides rugged, removable, VITA 48.2 compliant, solid state storage in a 1” pitch, industry standard 3U VPX format. By providing a COTS storage solution,...
The 3U VPX (VITA 46 and 48.2) Flash Storage Module (FSM) provides high-performance, high-capacity, solid-state SATA storage with AES-256 bit encryption using Application Specific Integrated Circuit...
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9335 3U 3-slot embedded subsystem uses advanced packaging techniques to provide a quad core Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA Fermi GPGPU capabilities in a rugged...
See all of our MAE Innovator Award Winning Products here Embedded software tools for High Performance Embedded Computing Using the new generation of multi-core CPUs and GPUs as...
The VPX3-1259 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 5th Generation Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor. Pin-compatible with our...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal processor with an extensive I/O complement to provide...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
The VPX3-491 COTS GPU Application Accelerator / DSP card provides one NVIDIA Fermi architecture GPU device in a 3U OpenVPX form factor. Based on industry-standard MXM modules, the VPX3-491 is...
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous generations of Intel SBCs, the VPX3-1258 offers the highest performance Intel processing in the smallest 3U form factor.
The Intel Core i7 processor offers Quad-Core (8-thread) performance at 2.4 GHz. With up to 16 GB of dual-channel high-speed ECC-protected DDR3 memory, the VPX3-1258 SBC provides up to 25.6 GBps memory throughput, maximizing the capabilities of the processor. The processor also features AVX and AVX2 SIMD extensions, accelerating math-intensive algorithms. The Intel Core i7 processor includes an enhanced Intel HD Graphics 4600 GPU, offering discrete GPU performance with OpenGL for graphics-intensive applications, and also serving as a 20-core GPGPU with performance up to 320 GFLOPS with OpenCL support for data processing-intensive applications.
With up to 32 GB of high-speed SATA flash memory, the VPX3-1258 3U VPX Intel Core i7 SBC is ideal for handling complex applications with demanding sensor processing requirements, or high-speed data processing, logging and storage needs.
The VPX3-1258 Haswell SBC also features high-speed PCIe Gen3 connectivity. The VPX backplane supports 8-lanes of configurable PCIe fabric, offering NTB and powerful DMA capabilities. A local XMC mezzanine site supports an independent 8-lane PCIe Gen3 bus directly to the processor. These features make the VPX3-1258 an ideal building block when architecting systems requiring processor expansion or when connecting multiple processor boards together to create a high performance embedded system for ISR processing.
The VPX3-1258 3U OpenVPX Intel Core i7 SBC is supported with an extensive suite of industry-standard operating systems such as Linux (Fedora and RHEL), VxWorks, and Windows WES7.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.