VPX6-4953 GPGPU Processor with dual NVIDIA GP104/Pascal 5200 GPUs
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 2 x NVIDIA Quadro GP104/P5200 GPUs
- 2 x 2560 cores, up to 8.7 TFLOPS
- 2 x 16GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GPUDirect DMA technology
- Max memory bandwidth: 243 GB/s each GPU
- Memory width: 256-bit
- 8 independent DisplayPorts++ 1.4, video outputs
- PCIe x16 Gen 3
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 100-260W
- ISR and EW applications (including deep learning) where TFLOPs of accelerated processing are required
- High-performance radar, SIGINT, EO/IR, and data fusion ingest, processing, and display
- Unparalleled HPEC performance in cross-cueing applications
Using the new generation of multi-core CPUs and GPUs as building blocks, embedded systems are becoming increasingly more complicated to develop and debug. To maximize performance on these embedded...
Answering the growing demand for artificial intelligence and high-performance processing in deployed EW and ISR applications, the VPX3-4933 GPGPU is designed to deliver advanced capabilities in a...
Answering the growing demand for artificial intelligence and high-performance processing in deployed EW and ISR applications, the VPX6-4953 GPGPU is designed to deliver advanced capabilities in a highly rugged 6U VPX board.
The VPX6-4953’s chip-down design satisfies rugged military and aerospace specifications while delivering cutting-edge processing power from not one, but two NVIDIA Quadro GP104/P5200 GPUs. Providing 5120 CUDA cores with up to 17.4 TFLOPS processing capability and the largest maximum memory bandwidth available in embedded devices, the VPX6-4953’s dual GPUs make it a processing powerhouse for compute-intensive applications.
Bring new levels of performance to your ISR and EW systems with the VPX6-4953:
- Incredible processing capability
The VPX6-4953’s two NVIDIA Quadro GP104 GPUs each provide 2560 CUDA cores with up to 8.7 TFLOPS processing capability, making the VPX6-4953 an impressive fit for applications where TFLOPS of accelerated processing are required (such as deep learning).
- High-definition video support
The VPX6-4953 includes eight DisplayPort++ 1.4 outputs, which support High Dynamic Range (HDR) video at resolutions of 4K at 120 Hz or 5K at 60 HZ with 10-bit color depth.
- Optimized SWaP footprint
The two GPUs on the ruggedized VPX6-4953 are tune-able to maximize GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage.
- Rugged, reliable design
Available in both air-cooled and conduction-cooled models, the VPX6-4953 has been comprehensively tested to MIL-STD-810 and IPC 6012 Class 3, as well as in -40°C to 85°C operating temperatures.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.