XMC-4902 GPGPU Processor with NVIDIA Quadro Pascal
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NVIDIA GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- Chip-down rugged design, MIL-STD-810
- 4 x independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect DMA
- Operating power default: 25W; configurable hard cap from 15 - 50W
- ISR and EW applications where TFLOPS of accelerated processing is required
- Addressing the massive data ingest of modern Radar, SIGINT, EO/IR sensors
- Unparalleled HPEC performance in cross-cueing applications
The rugged VPX3-4942 NVIDIA Tesla Maxwell-2 GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright...
The rugged XMC-4902 NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107 processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions to enable development of High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
The XMC-4902 board uses NVIDIA’s advanced Quadro Pascal 14nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based board includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The rugged XMC-GP107-VO board includes air-cooled and conduction-cooled options.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.