CHAMP-AV4/VME-416 6U VME Quad Power Architecture MPC7448 Digital Signal Processor Card
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Quad Power Architecture 7447A/7448 processors at up to 1.25 GHz
- 64 Kbytes L1 and 1 Mbyte (7448) L2 internal caches operating at core processor speed
- Up to 512 Mbytes DDR-250 SDRAM with ECC per processor (2 Gbytes total)
- 256 Mbytes Flash with write protection
- 128 Kbytes NVRAM
- QuadFlow architecture with 3.2 GB/s peak on-board throughput
- Each processor has Gbe connection to on-board GbE switch
- Two ports from GbE switch routed to backplane
- VME interface with 2eSST support
- Support for two 64-bit, 100 MHz PCI-X mezzanine modules (PMC-X)
- Four EIA-232 serial ports, one per processor node
- Support for StarFabric PMC modules with differential routing to backplane
- Multi-board synchronous timer
- Eight discrete LVTTL I/O signals, 2 selectable as interrupt inputs
- VxWorks 6.x & 5.x BSPs
- Linux SDK from Curtiss-Wright (2.6 kernel)
- Green Hills INTEGRITY BSP
- IPC inter-processor communications library
- Gedae graphical development environment support
- Continuum Vector optimized AltiVec DSP function library with VSIPL support
- Range of air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels available
Using one or two NXP (formerly Freescale) MPC7447A/7448 Power Architecture processors with AltiVec technology, and up to 1 GB of DDR1 SDRAM, the VME-183 Single Board Computer provides an ideal...
This product is not recommended for new designs. Click here to see our newer VME switch, the VME-690. Enabling the vision of inter-networked heterogeneous military and aerospace systems in the...
The CHAMP-AV4 is the third generation of quad NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture DSP board with the QuadFlow architecture providing high bandwidth connections between four 7447A/7448 processors. Each processor, capable of up to 10 GFLOPs peak, is equipped with its own bank of DDR SDRAM with 2GB/sec peak bandwidth. Processors are interconnected via 100MHz PCI-X busses. Utilizing the QuadFlow ability to handle up to four simultaneous transfers, the AV IV can deliver up to 3.2GB/sec of on-card inter-processor bandwidth.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.