CNS2 FIPS 140-2: 2-slot Rugged Network File Server with Encrypted Storage
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- CNS2 Compact Network Storage (CNS) FIPS 140-2 Product Sheet
- 2TB AES-256 Flash Storage Module Product Sheet
- 1TB FIPS 140-2 Flash Storage Module (FSM) Product Sheet
- Curtiss-Wright Rugged Storage Fact Sheet
- ½ ATR chassis with door providing access to removable storage
- One or two FSM removable storage modules – 2 x 1TB
- Network File Server with 4 x 1GbE ports
- Standard network protocols supported: NFS, CIFS, HTTP and FTP
- PXE support to boot of network clients
- FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256-bit encryption (standard) - NIST Certification #1885
- Secret and Below (SAB) encryption (optional)
- Built-In Test (BIT) health controller
- 5-second power hold-up preventing file corruption
- RS-232 interface for out-of-band management
- Mission Recorder – fighter, bomber, transport, helicopter
- Unmanned Vehicle Loader – UAV, UGV, UUV
- Mobile ISR Systems – radar, towed sonar, ISR pods
- Ground Vehicles – tanks, armored vehicles, command and control
The Compact Network Storage 2-Slot (CNS2) with Type 1 is a rugged network file server (NFS) that supports industry-standard network storage protocols (NFS, CIFS, HTTP, and FTP) through two 1GbE...
The Data Transport System (DTS1) is a rugged Network Attached Storage (NAS) file server for use in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV), and Intelligence Surveillance...
The Data Transport System (DTS3) is a rugged Network Attached Storage (NAS) file server for use in mobile vehicles, field ground stations, and aircraft. The DTS3 is easily integrated into Network...
The 3U VPX (VITA 46 and 48.2) Flash Storage Module (FSM) provides high-performance, high-capacity, solid-state SATA storage with AES-256 bit encryption using Application Specific Integrated Circuit...
The Compact Network Storage 2-Slot (CNS2) FIPS 140-2 is a conduction-cooled, rugged, NAS file server designed to be mounted in an ARINC tray on board mobile units in harsh environments. With the Flash Storage Module (FSM), the device provides up to 2TB of rugged, removable FIPS 140-2 certified AES-256-bit encrypted storage which can be used to securely transport data between a base station and aircraft or mobile vehicle. Secret and Below (SAB) encryption is optionally available. The network file server supports industry-standard network storage protocols (NFS, CIFS, HTTP and FTP) through four 1GbE ports. The device supports Pre-boot Execution (PXE) protocol hosting boot files for network clients allowing designers to eliminate redundant storage on the clients. For Type 1 encryption, see the CNS2 Type 1 file server.
The compact, lightweight, power-saving CNS2 FIPS 140-2 is just right for rugged, size, weight and power (SWaP)-constrained applications. It weighs under 15 pounds and measures 4.844" H x 4.88" W x 12.62" D. The single FSM version consumes just 62 W of power, while the double FSM model consumes 69 W.
The CNS2 FIPS 140-2 is a prime example of Curtiss-Wright’s expertise in developing a broad range of rugged storage products. These products then provide the security necessary for today’s data intensive defense and aerospace technology. The Curtiss-Wright Rugged Storage Solutions cover the requirements for Direct Attached Storage, Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage.
This product is not subject to the USA International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) controls (US EAR export controls applies).
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.