TTC nREC-7000 10GbE Airborne Network Flight Test Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Intelligent, network-based IP packet recorder and file server
- High speed data recording: Up to 1800 MBps sustained, 10G acquisition and recording at full line rate
- Multiple data formats recording (simultaneously): STANAG 4575 (DARv3, IRIG CH10/11), ++EXT4 NFS (PCAP and others)
- Two hot swappable RMM cartridges with up to 12 TB per cartridge
- Recorder control/status over GbE, RS232/422 and discrete
- Optional PCM output per IRIG-106 Chapter 4 and 7
The nREC-7000 is a high speed network recorder for use with Flight Test Data Acquisition and Multiplexing units. The nREC-7000 accepts data for recording on two 10GBASE-SR ports and two 1000BASE-T ports that can store data at sustained speeds of up to 1,000 MBps per 10GbE port. The recorder is also capable of acquiring, formatting (using PCAP, DARv3 or IRIG-106 Chapter 10/11), and recording 10GBASE-SR Ethernet at line rate. The second 10GBASE-SR port can be used as an acquisition port or as a mirror port from the primary 10GBASE-SR port.
The nREC-7000 provides simultaneous data recording of multiple formats such as DARv3, PCAP, IRIG-106 Chapter 10/11, and NFS. Chapter 10/11 data can be acquired from an external multiplexer using Chapter 10/11 UTH v2, and/or internally generated Chapter 10/11 from the 10GBASE-SR input port(s).All Ethernet ports support IEEE-1588 v1/v2 time. The nREC-7000 also accepts IRIG-B AC/DC time. The recorder houses two hot swappable cartridges with multiple Solid State Drives (SSD) per cartridge. User can select that each SSD records to a different data format, or concatenate multiple SSDs for a larger recording volume.
The nREC-7000 is cockpit mountable using standard DZUS rail (nREC-7000Z) or standard base plate flange mounting (nREC-7000). Recorder control and status is achieved using RS-232/422, GbE port, or discrete signals. The nREC-7000 provides optional PCM output per IRIG-106 chapter 4 or 7 of recorder status and selected data.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.