Parvus DuraNET 1059 Rugged 5-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Manual: DuraNET 1059 User Manual
- Parvus DuraNET 1059 Dimensional Line Drawing
- Parvus DuraNET 1059 MTBF Reliability Analysis
- White Paper: Choosing a Rugged Ethernet Switch/Router Solution
- White Paper: Rugged COTS Switching & Routing Subsystems Primed for Netcentric Technology Refresh Upgrades
- System Solutions Brochure
- Small Form Factor Design
- 5-Ports of 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Connectivity in Size, Weight & Power (SWaP) Optimized Chassis: Only 1.9 lbs Weight, <110 Cubic Inches Size, < 8 Watts Max Power Consumption
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Five (5) Auto-Detecting 10/100BaseT Ethernet Ports
- Auto-MDI/MDIX Crossover 100BaseTX/10BaseT
- Auto-Sensing of Full or Half Duplex on Each Port
- Auto-Negotiation Between 10BaseT & 100BaseT
- Any Port Can Serve as Uplink for Network Expansion
- Unmanaged Switch; No Configuration Required
- Rugged Mechanicals
- Compact Aluminum Enclosure with Anodized Coating for Durabilityv
- Passively Cooled Design Requires no Fans nor Moving Parts
- Ingress Protection from Sand, Dust, Moisture
- Reliable Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors for Ethernet, Power
- MIL-STD-810 Environmental
- Qualified to Meet MIL-STD-810F Environmental Conditions (Shock, Vibe, Temp.) for Airborne Applications (Jet/Helicopter)
- MIL-STD-704 Power
- Vehicle-Grade DC/DC Converter w/Voltage & Surge Protection and EMI Filtering
- 28VDC MIL-STD-704 Input Compliance
|PRV-1308-01||DuraNET 1059, 5-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch Node|
|CBL-1537-01||Starter Cableset for DuraNET 1059 Ethernet Switch, MIL-C-38999 to RJ-45 & Power, 5-foot length|
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 10-10 is an IP67-protected rugged unmanaged Ethernet switch designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IP-enabled equipment, such as onboard computers, cameras,...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
End of Life / Last Time Buy Notice – DuraNET 3000 The Parvus DuraNET 3000 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems’ IE-3000 industrial Ethernet switch, specifically hardened for use in...
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
The Parvus DuraNET 1059 is a rugged small form-factor, unmanaged 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch subsystem designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IPenabled computers and other network-centric devices. With a rugged aluminium chassis hardened with a black anodize finish and fitted with circular MIL-DTL-38999 connectors, this lightweight (<2.0 lbs) Layer 2 network switch serves as a highly reliable, compact solution for connecting Ethernet-enabled devices (i.e. computers, cameras, sensors, comms and command control equipment) at the tactical network edge on-board civil and military vehicle and aircraft platforms.
Featuring five (5) IEEE 802.3/u complaint (10/100mpbs) Ethernet transceiver ports and support for auto-MDI-MDIX network installation, the robust DuraNET 1059 requires no configuration and is designed for simple plug-and-play operation. Any of its five transceiver ports are flexibly designed to serve as an uplink. Support for auto-crossover, auto-polarity, auto-negotiation, and bridge loop prevention are all integrated.
The DuraNET 1059 integrates open architecture embedded technology, including a galvanically isolated MIL-STD-704 power supply and Ethernet switch, all designed with extended temperature components to support operation of the subsystem from -40 to +85°C, as well as tolerance to shock and vibration profiles experienced by helicopter and fixed wing aircraft. Certified to MIL-STD-810F for demanding environmental (temperature, shock, vibration) conditions, the DuraNET 1059’s rugged yet miniature form factor, along with low power consumption, make the unit an ideal Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) solution for unmanned/manned airborne or ground vehicle networking applications.
For applications not requiring MIL-STD certifications nor DTL-38999 connectors, please see DuraNET 10-10 product, which features 5x ports of unmanaged 10/100 Ethernet connectivity but with rugged IP67-rated RJ-45 or M12 connectors.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.