Parvus DuraNET 3300 Rugged Cisco Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Cisco Embedded Services Switch (ESS-3300) switch and Cisco IOS for L2 switching
- 24 x 1000BASE-T + 2 x 10GBASE-SR (optical) ports
- Security features
- Secure boot
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- MACsec (supported on 1G ports)
- Declassification/data zeroization
- Nano-second Precision Time Protocol (PTP) v2 time stamping on 1G ports
- MIL-704/1275/DO-160 + 50ms power hold-up
- Protection from dirty power
- Power hold-up for airport power transfer
- PoE+ injection for IP cameras/phones
- IP67 sealed, fanless, extended temperature, shock/vibe resistant, MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- MIL-STD-810G / DO-160 / MIL-STD-461F qualification
- In-vehicle and airborne rugged Ethernet switching and routing, especially in SWaP-constrained environments
- Applications requiring high-throughput switching and routing for onboard computers, HD ISR cameras, sensors, communications and command-and-control equipment
- SFF embedded networking LRU upgrades
- Applications requiring ITAR-free or CE-marked product
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
The Parvus DuraNET 3000 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems’ IE-3000 industrial Ethernet switch, specifically hardened for use in demanding civil / military IP networking technology refresh...
The DuraNET 3300 is the embedded market’s most rugged Cisco IOS-based small form factor switch. Integrating Cisco’s ESS-3300 switch, the DuraNET 3300 offers best-in-class networking capabilities, such as 10 Gigabit (10G) optical connectivity, MACsec Layer 2 encryption, and SWaP-enhancing Power over Ethernet (PoE) support – all in a highly reliable chassis engineered to endure the harshest environmental conditions.
Enhance and protect your networks with the DuraNET 3300’s cutting-edge capabilities:
- High-density and high-performance switching
24 x 1000BASE-T copper ports plus 2 x 10GBASE-SR optical ports
- World-renowned Cisco technology
Cisco Embedded Services Switch (ESS-3300) with Cisco IOS-XE for L2/L3 switching/routing
- Enhanced security
Secure boot, Access Control Lists, MACsec, and declassification/data zeroization
- Power over Ethernet
PoE+ injection for IP cameras/phones, eliminating need for separate power cables
- Rugged, reliable design
IP67 sealed, fanless, extended temperature, shock/vibe resistant, MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- Ready for harsh military and aerospace deployment
Comprehensive testing to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-704F, MIL-STD-1275D, DO-160G
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.