Parvus DuraNET 3300 Rugged Cisco Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Cisco Embedded Services Switch (ESS-3300) switch and Cisco IOS for L2 switching
- 24 x 1000BASE-T + 2 x 10GBASE-SR (optical) ports
- Security features
- Secure boot
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- MACsec (supported on 1G ports)
- Declassification/data zeroization
- Nano-second Precision Time Protocol (PTP) v2 time stamping on 1G ports
- MIL-704/1275/DO-160 + 50ms power hold-up
- Protection from dirty power
- Power hold-up for airport power transfer
- PoE+ injection for IP cameras/phones
- IP67 sealed, fanless, extended temperature, shock/vibe resistant, MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- MIL-STD-810G / DO-160 / MIL-STD-461F qualification
- In-vehicle and airborne rugged Ethernet switching and routing, especially in SWaP-constrained environments
- Applications requiring high-throughput switching and routing for onboard computers, HD ISR cameras, sensors, communications and command-and-control equipment
- SFF embedded networking LRU upgrades
- Applications requiring ITAR-free or CE-marked product
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
End of Life / Last Time Buy Notice – DuraNET 3000 The Parvus DuraNET 3000 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems’ IE-3000 industrial Ethernet switch, specifically hardened for use in...
The DuraNET 3300 is the embedded market’s most rugged Cisco IOS-based small form factor switch. Integrating Cisco’s ESS-3300 switch, the DuraNET 3300 offers best-in-class networking capabilities, such as 10 Gigabit (10G) optical connectivity, MACsec Layer 2 encryption, and SWaP-enhancing Power over Ethernet (PoE) support – all in a highly reliable chassis engineered to endure the harshest environmental conditions.
Enhance and protect your networks with the DuraNET 3300’s cutting-edge capabilities:
- High-density and high-performance switching
24 x 1000BASE-T copper ports plus 2 x 10GBASE-SR optical ports
- World-renowned Cisco technology
Cisco Embedded Services Switch (ESS-3300) with Cisco IOS-XE for L2/L3 switching/routing
- Enhanced security
Secure boot, Access Control Lists, MACsec, and declassification/data zeroization
- Power over Ethernet
PoE+ injection for IP cameras/phones, eliminating need for separate power cables
- Rugged, reliable design
IP67 sealed, fanless, extended temperature, shock/vibe resistant, MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- Ready for harsh military and aerospace deployment
Comprehensive testing to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-704F, MIL-STD-1275D, DO-160G
Watch Mike Southworth demonstrate the DuraNET 3300 at AUSA 2019.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.