Flight Control Computers
- REQUEST A QUOTE
|Chassis:||1 ATR, 6U 11-slot, VME/VPX-based conduction- cooled solution|
|System Architecture:||VME/VPX-based open architecture design|
|System Processor:||High-performance 6U single board computers (SBCs)|
|Operating System & BSP Support:||Wind River VxWorks 6.x and ARINC 653 BSP|
|Power:||28 VDC MIL-STD-704E power input|
|Power Consumption:||~ 150W full configuration; 100W typical|
|Dimensions:||13.87 x 8.1 x 11.59” (352.3 x 205.74 x 294.39 mm)|
|Weight:||35 lb (15.88 kg)|
|MTBF:||depending on configuration|
|Flight Hours:||Over 20,000|
|Safety Certification:||DO-178B in-progress|
Please contact us for a system designed to your project needs.
- Network Centric Warfare(NCW)
- Electronic Warfare (EW), electronic surveillance, electronic support measures
- UAV flight control and management
- Vehicle Management Computer(VMC)
- Integrated Mission Management Computer (IMMC)
- Real-time flight critical applications
- Avionics bus control
- Unmanned ground vehicle control
The depth of Curtiss-Wright avionic experience can be exemplified in the Advanced Mission Management System (AMMS), provided to Northrop Grumman Corporation, for the Broad Area Maritime...
Curtiss-Wright's rugged, conduction-cooled, network centric advanced mission management computer is designed to operate in a rugged military environment, and facilitates interfacing and data fusion...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions rugged, conduction-cooled, network centric flight control and management computer is designed to operate in a rugged UAV environment and provides a total flight control solution backed by substantial technical maturity and heritage. The flexible and open architecture of this flight control computer provides a future-proof and scalable platform to execute vehicle-tailored flight control law algorithms on Wind River VxWorks 6.x or ARINC 653 BSP. Curtiss-Wright's system solution is fully qualified to perform in rugged deployed environments.
Curtiss-Wright’s modular design & systems capabilities building blocks:
- Electronic / Embedded Systems
- COTS Cards including: Processor Cards, FPGA Processing, Networking Cards,Graphics, Data Recorders and Storage solutions
- BSPs & Software Tools
- System design, engineering and integration(download the Engineering Capabilities datasheet to learn more.
- Program Services
- Support Services
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.