Parvus DuraCOR XD1500 Rugged Modular Mission Computer Server with Intel Xeon-D Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 12-core Intel Xeon Processor-D SoC (D-1559) with up to 128 GB RAM memory
- High-speed VITA 76 connectors for optimized high-speed signal integrity
- 10Gbase-T Ethernet and USB 3.0 ports
- Rugged IP67 chassis with XMC and Mini-PCIe add-on I/O card expansion
- Integrated VGA and HDMI video outputs with XMC GPU/FPGA add-on options
- Removable high-cycle insertion 2.5” SATA; mSATA / NVMe M.2/U.2 SSD
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply with 50 ms power hold-up
- Qual testing for MIL-810, 461, DO-160 (EMI, temp, altitude, shock, vibe, etc.)
- Rugged IP67 (dust/waterproof) chassis with MIL-grade connectors
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Built-in-test (BIT) Self-Diagnostics
- In-vehicle and airborne rugged mission computing and virtualization
- High-performance embedded computing (HPEC), GPU processing
- SWaP-sensitive C4ISR autonomous vehicles, ISR, EW, targeting systems
- High core-count, fanless x86 battlefield tactical operations center server
- C4ISR tech refresh LRU upgrades
- Cisco IOS-managed routing, security of data, voice and video services
The Parvus DuraCOR 8043 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) modular mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core (8-thread), 6th gen “Skylake” Intel Xeon E3 v5 processor with PCI...
SWaP-Optimized Tactical Mission Computer Subsystem The Parvus DuraCOR 8042 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) modular mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core (8-thread), 5th gen...
The Parvus DuraCOR XD1500 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), small form factor (SFF), modular mission computer server based on the industrial-temp, 12-core, 64-bit Intel Xeon D-1559 (formerly Broadwell-DE) SoC processor. With support for up to 128 GB of DDR-4 RAM memory and integrated 10GBase-T Ethernet, the XD1500 has been optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive airborne, ground vehicle, UAS, ISR and sensor platforms seeking datacenter-class performance at the network edge. The DuraCOR XD1500 combines powerful high core-count, floating-point processing with the highest capacity memory architecture available in a rugged embedded system, with incredible I/O and data storage scalability. Supporting an add-on rugged COTS XMC co-processor or I/O module (i.e. GPU, FPGA, SBC, 10G Ethernet) and multiple Mini-PCIe I/O modules (i.e. MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, CANbus, 1G Ethernet) for mission-specific avionics/vetronics payload interfaces, the system can be configured with mission-tailored capabilities for C4ISR command and control, image processing, surveillance, virtual machine hypervisor, datacenter server processing, and network functional virtualization (NFV) applications in harsh deployed environments. Multiple, ultra-fast Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)-based and SATA3-based solid state disk (SSD) Flash disk options are available for support of high-capacity (multi-Terabyte) removable and/or fixed Flash disk storage, information assurance and operational requirements for encryption, zeorization, and/or high mating cycle SATA interfaces (rated for up to 100,000 insertions).
The DuraCOR XD1500 combines low-SWaP, high function and an ultra-reliable modular mechanical design integrating MIL-grade VITA 76 (Hercules) connectors to deliver superior signal integrity for high-speed signals. Its comprehensive set of native interfaces include multiple 10 GbE, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, serial, audio and GPIO ports. Its rugged IP67 dust and waterproof chassis is capable of operating across extended temperature ranges with no active cooling, airflow or cold plate accessories required. The unit also includes a military-grade power supply supporting aircraft (MIL-STD-704F, RTCA/DO-160G) and ground vehicle (MIL-STD-1275D) voltages with capabilities for optional 50 ms power hold-up.
Like other DuraCOR models, the system will undergo comprehensive MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and RTCA/DO-160G qualification testing, validating environmental, power and EMI compliance. Supporting Linux and Windows Server, the system can be optionally pre-loaded with a Cisco 5921 IOS software router to add FIPS/NIAP-validated routing capabilities, or a secure hypervisor (i.e. LynxSecure separation kernel) for virtualization or cross-domain (red/black) applications. Curtiss-Wright’s quick-reaction application engineering services are available to deliver Modified COTS (MCOTS) configurations that pre-integrate additional I/O modules at minimal/no NRE.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.