Parvus DuraWORX 10-10 2nd gen Core i7 Mission Computer + Cisco Router
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraWORX 10-10 Rugged Multi-Function System Product Sheet
- White Paper: Consolidate Line Replaceable Units while considering strict Size, Weight and Power constraints
- White Paper: Choosing a Rugged Ethernet Switch/Router Solution
- Curtiss-Wright HTS/ECCN/CCATS Reference Table
- 08/19/14 - Curtiss-Wright Debuts Rugged "All-in-One" Intel Core i7 Mission Computer & Cisco IOS Network Router Subsystem
- 09/16/14 - Curtiss-Wright Includes DO-160 Commercial Aviation Environmental Testing for Latest Parvus Computers, Routers, and Switches at No Additional Cost
- System Solutions Brochure
- Low size, weight and power (SwaP) Optimization
- Combined Rugged Core i7 Mission Computer and Cisco Mobile IP Network Router System (DuraCOR 80-40 + DuraMAR 5915)
- 2.2GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 (2nd Gen) Processor + Cisco 5915 ESR Router
- Modular I/O Architecture: Embedded Ethernet Switch & PCIe104 I/O Expansion Options
- Designed to Extreme MIL-810G / DO-160 Shock/Vibe/Thermal /Atitude, Humidity
- Design for Demanding EMI/EMC per MIL-STD-461F + DO-160
- 28V DC MIL-STD-1275/704/DO-160 Power Supply with Voltage Transient Protections
- Rugged IP67 (Dust/Water Proof) Aluminum Chassis w/ MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors
- Scalable, Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) Consolidation
- Rugged Civil / Military Embedded Processor/ Network Services
- Fixed / Rotary Wing (Un)manned Air Vehicles
- Tactical Ground Vehicles / Outdoor Platforms
- Embedded IP Networking Tactical Edge Applications
- C4ISR Technology Refresh / LRU Upgrades
The Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on the high performance Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge processor with a high-speed,...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
The Parvus DuraWORX 10-10 is an ultra-rugged multi-function computing and networking system that combines a high performance 2nd gen Intel Core i7-based mission processor and a Cisco 5915 IOS-managed secure network router into a single modular platform designed for extended temperature, high shock & vibration environments. Integrating the capabilities of the standalone Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 computer and DuraMAR 5915 router subsystems together with options for DuraNET Ethernet switching and PCIe104 I/O card expansion, the DuraWORX 10-10 is a scalable, all-in-one computing appliance aimed at reducing size, weight and power (SWaP) and simplifying systems integration (thermal, cabling, power, installation) in tactical computing, IP networking and situational awareness applications. DuraWORX capabilities enable functional subsystem consolidation and reduction in the number of Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) together with extreme environmental (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity) and EMI performance per MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G and MIL-STD-461F.
Based on a powerful Intel Core i7 (Sandy Bridge) processor paired with a Cisco 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) in a fanless, waterproof IP67 chassis, the DuraWORX 10-10 mission computer delivers new computing and communications capabilities for mobile, airborne, and ground vehicle applications operating at the tactical network edge. The unit supports C4ISR command and control, image processing, and surveillance requirements, while aggregating peripheral devices (cameras, sensors, computers) from outdoor and embedded IP network infrastructure into a manageable, highly secure IP network. The unit enables Cisco Systems enterprise networking infrastructure to extend beyond the reach of traditional fixed networks into mobile and embedded systems applications. Extensive IPv4/IPV6 routing protocols, firewall and intrusion detection functionality, encryption (AES / NSA Suite B), remote VoIP services for up to 50 phones, and Mobile Ad Hoc network (MANET) routing for on-demand network connectivity to UHF/VHF/Wi-Fi/tactical radio platforms is supported.
Due to its modular interlocking chassis design, the DuraWORX 10-10 mission computer can optionally be fitted with either a Cisco IOS or Vitesse CE Services-based network switch (based on the DuraNET 30-2020 or DuraNET 20-10 subsystems) to increase Ethernet port count and add managed Layer 2 switching capabilities. Expansion I/O segments for PCIe104 or PCI/104-Express I/O cards can also optionally be coupled to the base unit for payload specific interfaces (e.g. MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, CANbus, Video frame grabber, etc.). Application engineering services are available for Modified COTS (MCOTS) configurations at minimal/no NRE for pre-integration of PCIe/104 I/O cards. The unit has mechanical features for mounting in horizontal or vertical orientations.
Rugged MIL-DTL-38999 connectors on the system bring out a host of standard PC interfaces (GigE, Fast Ethernet, HDMI, USB, VGA, Audio, RS232, DIO, PS2). Expansion I/O segments come preinstalled with spare MIL-DTL-38999 connectors and an internal power/control bus to ease the integration of application-specific PCIe/104 I/O cards. The system’s 200 watt DC power supply is compatible with MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F, and DO-160 power input, surge, spike and transient conditions for compatibility with aircraft and ground vehicles.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.