RVG-FC1 Video Format Converter
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Reducing Integration Headaches with Ground Vehicle Optimized Displays
- White Paper: Reducing Complex Integration Efforts with SWAP-C Optimized Video Switching
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Vetronics Solutions Brochure
- System Solutions Brochure
- Dual (independent) channel format converter
- 2 x I/O (SDI, DVI, VGA, PAL, NTSC, RGsB)
- 3G, HD and SD-SDI compatible
- Supports scaling and rate conversion
- Operating temp. -40 to +70ºC
- SWaP optimized
- DO-160 qualified
- 28 VDC input
- Manned and unmanned vehicles
- Ground vehicle and airborne platforms
- Aerospace and defense digital video systems
The RVG-SA1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized analog video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions that are encountered in aerospace and defense...
The RVG-SD1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized 3G-SDI video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions occurring in aerospace and defense applications....
VRDV7000 is the latest member of Curtiss-Wright’s family of small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorders. The recorder combines and enhances many of the features offered in...
Video management integration is often complex and burdened with problems that arise from integrating legacy equipment with the latest video sources. The Curtiss-Wright Rugged Video Gateway Format Converter (RVG-FC1) provides a flexible building block capable of converting between a range of video formats and resolutions (15 different formats and resolutions are supported). The RVG-FC1 is also small, lightweight and interoperable with the Curtiss-Wright RVG range enabling complex, scalable, solutions to be built quickly and easily.
Furthermore, the entire family of RVG products are qualified to the DO-160G standard making them the only products of their class in the market that are ruggedized for the harsh environmental conditions present in aerospace and defense applications. Highly flexible, the RVG-FC1 supports two independent channels of video conversion. Accepting a wide range of analog and digital video input formats, the RVG-FC1 scales and rate converts the input signals to a similarly wide range of video output formats.
The RVG-FC1 can be configured on the fly via its external RS-422 and CAN control interfaces, or can be configured statically to support a specific mission-fit. The RVG-FC1 extends Curtiss-Wright’s video management and distribution product line which encompasses switching, recording and displays.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.