ACD/BAC/006 Backshell for KAD connectors (90°)
Backshell for KAD connectors (90°)
The ACD/BAC/006 is an electroless nickel-plated, aluminum alloy backshell for use with KAD module double-density mating connectors. The ACD/BAC/006 is supplied with two NAS captive 4-40 UNC socket head cap bolts (NAS1352N0410), two plain washers, two crinkle washers, two bent strain relief clamps (ACD/CMP/003/00), one straight strain relief clamp (ACD/CMP/004/00), four captive M2 x 8 stainless steel socket head cap bolts, and two M2 x 6 stainless steel socket head cap bolts for the strain relief clamps.
The ACD/BAC/006 is suitable for cables up to 11.5 mm in diameter.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- For use with KAD (double-density) mating connectors
- 90 degree termination
- Rugged design which envelopes connector shell in housing
- Split assembly with captive bolts for improved cable installation and removal
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) A-286 high strength alloy captive bolts with a 3/32 socket HEX
- Use with cables and standard issue mating connectors
The ACD/BAC/005 is an electroless, nickel-plated, aluminum backshell for use with CON/KAD/010 mating connectors. The part is supplied with two pre-assembled, 4-40 UNC stainless steel mating screws...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.