ACD/KIT/001 Standard tools used for Acra KAM-500 system assembly
ACD/KIT/001 consists of:
- ACD/TOL/002 – 24 AWG special thin body insertion tool
- ACD/TOL/005 – Handle for use with ACD/TOL/002 and ACD/TOL/006
- ACD/TOL/006 – Extraction tool for use with ACD/TOL/005
- ACD/TOL/004 – K154 positioner
ACM/KIT/001 consists of:
- ACC/TOL/002 – 3 x 0.5mm slotted screwdriver
- ACC/TOL/004 – 2mm Allen key
- ACC/TOL/005 – 2.5mm T-bar Allen key
- ACC/TOL/038 – 4 x 0.8mm slotted screwdriver
- ACD/TOL/011 - Offset 4 mm screwdriver
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Tool kits for Acra KAM-500 chassis, modules and cable connectors
- Assembling Acra KAM-500 system
The ACD/BAC/002 is an electroless nickel-plated, aluminum backshell for use with KAD module double-density mating connectors. The part is supplied with two 4-40 UNC, stainless steel mating screws...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.