KAD/ADC/136 8 channel Flexible ADC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- TEC-NOT-001 - Strain gages and ideal bridges
- TEC-NOT-019 - An Introduction to Digital Filtering
- TEC-NOT-023 - Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD)
- Manual: DAS Studio 3 User Manual
- KSM-500 Databook
- Environmental Qualifications Handbook For KAM-500
- KAM-500 Databook
- Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
- Eight flexible channels that can be used for full or half-bridge, potentiometer, single ended, differential ended, Integrated Circuit Piezoelectric (ICP), Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD, for example PT100) or thermocouples
- Simultaneous sampling 16-bit A/D for each channel
- High accuracy (up to 0.02% Full Scale Range [FSR] typical)
- Programmable primary gain per channel (1, 2, 4… 256)
- Programmable input range per channel (up to ±10V)
- Programmable balance current per channel
- Programmable classic shunt per channel (100kΩ)
- Programmable current or voltage excitation per channel
- Short-to-ground on any channel does not affect others
- Completion resistors for ½-bridge configuration
- Two independently configurable output streams per channel
- 15-tap Finite Input Response (FIR) Kaiser window or 8th
- order Butterworth Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filter
- configurable per each channel output stream
- Up to 50K samples per second per channel
- Up to 12.5kHz bandwidth
- Analog signal Acquisition
- Differential Ended
- Full Bridge
- Half Bridge
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The KAD/ADC/109/S1 provides independent excitation for up to eight channels. Each channel has a separate programmable amplifier, programmable filter and A/D converter. At the heart of the...
The KAD/ADC/135 is used to condition and digitize up to 12 differential ended analog channels using simultaneous sampling 16-bit A/D for each channel. At the heart of the KAD/ADC/135 is a...
The KAD/MAT/101 allows you run your own programs based on a dual core C6000DSP+ARM9 microcontroller. It provides high performance DSP functions in a widely used architecture. You can develop...
The KAM/CHS/13U/ET is a thirteen user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a power supply module which regulates power supplies for the backplane...
8 channel, Flexible ADC (full/½-bridge, ICP, PT100,thermocouple, FIR/IIR, 12.5kHz b/w) - 8ch at 50ksps
The KAD/ADC/136 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential-ended or single-ended voltage measurement, ICP sensor, RTD sensor, thermocouple, full-bridge, half-bridge, or potentiometer mode.
The KAD/ADC/136 provides programmable current or voltage excitation per channel up to 10.2V and 30mA. For each thermocouple channel, it is necessary to select the Junction Compensation Channel setting. Internally, the KAD/ADC/136 performs linearization for RTD and thermocouple modes.
At the heart of the KAD/ADC/136 is a hard-wired state-machine that oversamples all channels at a rate between 100 ksps and 200 ksps and digitally filters any noise above the user-programmable cutoff frequency. This is achieved using cascaded, half-band FIR filters. If IIR filtering mode is selected, the last digital filter in the filtering chain is an 8th order Butterworth IIR filter. There are two independently configurable output streams per channel, allowing different sample rate, cutoff, and filter type to be selected for each output stream. All signals are sampled simultaneously. When several channels are sampled at different sampling rates, at the start of an acquisition cycle all channels are aligned.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.