AXN/UBM/401 - 16 Channel Serial Bus Parser/Packetizer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Monitors up to 16 RS-422/485/232 busses
- Coherently parses traffic and tags for up to 2,048 messages from 4 to 1,024 bytes
- Aperiodic transmission of packetized serial messages including tags as iNET-X parser-aligned payload structure
- Bit-rates from 300 bps to 10,000,000 bps
- 7/8 bits per word with odd, even or no parity
- Programmable start sequence (1 to 8 bytes), stop sequence (1 byte or by fixed length) and idle time
- Interfacing with serial data links
The Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U) houses one Axon user module . It allows the user modules to be housed remotely from the Axon chassis so modules can be located closer to sensors, which can improve the...
The AXN/ABM/401 is a 24 channel ARINC-429 Bus Monitor / Packetizer. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser with the flexibility of a filterable packetizer and an error-detection...
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The AXN/CHS/16U is a 16 user-slot Axon chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes an isolated 100W power supply for the controller and user-modules. A wide input operating...
The AXN/EXT/401 is an extender card, which allows a module contained in an Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U) remote housing to connect to an Axon chassis. Axonites allow modules to be separated from the...
The AXN/ADC/401 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential ended or single ended voltage measurement, AC coupled single...
The AXN/UBM/401 is used to monitor up to 16 RS-232/422/485 channels. The module can parse (coherently extract specific bytes) and/or packetize (insert messages in packets for Ethernet transmission) each channel at the same time.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.