MCDAU-20XX Miniature CAIS Data Acquisition and Encoding Unit
The MCDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS-compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional channel inputs, or to accommodate other types of data via plugin modules. The MCDAU-20XX supports operation as a stand-alone unit, a master controller unit, or a remote slave unit. The MCDAU-20XX unit is very small and rugged, making it suitable for installation in remote or inaccessible areas.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- CAIS Compatible (Common Airborne Instrumentation System) Data
Acquisition Unit with integrated high performance signal conditioning
- Flexible system configuration
- Stand alone version with PCM output per IRIG 106
- CAIS master/remote operation
- Expansion to 60 units in a system
- Programmable operation
- Up to 8 PCM Formats
- Up to 128,000 Words each format
- Programmable signal conditioning
- 417 KSPS Operation (up to 5 MBPS)
- Over 2,000 bit rate settings
- 12 or 16 BPW Resolution
- System audit and BIT capability
- Plug-in modularity and expandability
- Signal conditioning
- 1553 monitor/RT/bus controller
- Avionics interfaces
- Full support software package
- Single-point system programming
- Standard Serial RS-232/422 Interface
- Includes Microsoft Windows application software
- Integrated ground support options
- Avionics data acquisition unit
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification or development
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MWDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS compatible Wideband DAU for interfacing a variety of analog/digital sensors, and encoding these sources into a wideband PCM output data stream up to 20 Mbps. The...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.