MEDAU-20XX Miniature Enhanced Data Acquisition Unit
The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional channel inputs, or to accommodate other types of data via plug-in modules. The MEDAU-20XX supports operation as either a stand-alone unit, a master controller unit, or a remote slave unit. The MEDAU-20XX unit is very small and rugged, and is suitable for installation in remote or inaccessible areas. The unit can also be configured in a “split stack” configuration to provide even greater installation flexibility.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Miniature Enhanced Data Acquisition Unit (Remote or Master)
- Multiple Units can be configured as a system
- System expansion via plug-in modules
- Master unit capabilities:
- Operation up to 5 Mbps
- Acquires data from up to 30 DAUs via the E-Bus
- Supports “True Subcommutation” formats
- Up to 8 formats with 128,000 Words/Major frame per format
- Complete system audit capability
- Ruggedized construction
- Dimensions: 2.490” W x 2.630” H; Length - see outline drawing
- Weight: typical 1 to 3 pounds (based on configuration)
- Includes Microsoft Windows application software
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification or development
The MCDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS-compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MWDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS compatible Wideband DAU for interfacing a variety of analog/digital sensors, and encoding these sources into a wideband PCM output data stream up to 20 Mbps. The...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.