MWDAU-20XX 20 Mbps Miniature Wide-band Data Acquisition Unit
The MWDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS compatible Wideband DAU for interfacing a variety of analog/digital sensors, and encoding these sources into a wideband PCM output data stream up to 20 Mbps. The unit can be configured to simultaneously support data transfer to a Master encoder over the CAIS Bus, and to provide data acquired from individual wideband DAU’s. CAIS Bus Masters include AIC-20XX, MCDAU-20XX, and CDAU-20XX.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- High Speed Stand-Alone Data Acquisition Unit
- Optional CAIS remote slave capability (RAM based acquisition-
simultaneous with standalone function)
- Bit Rates up to 20 Mbps with over 2000 user programmable steps when using MWCI-120 overhead
- Bit Rates up to 5 Mbps with over 2000 user programmable steps when using MWCI-105 overhead
- Operates at 8 through 16 BPW (CAIS remote mode)
- Programmable formats and sample sequence up to 7680 words per major frame
- External simultaneous sample capability
- Up to 31 modules within a stack
- Stackable overhead and signal conditioning modules
- Fully programmable with TTC’s Windows
- Includes Microsoft Windows application software
- Extremely rugged construction
- Fully programmable operation
- 2.49” x 2.63” x L (“L” dimension varies depending on number of plug-in modules)
- “Miniature” style interface connectors
- 28 Volts DC operation
- Avionics data acquisition unit
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification or development
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
The MCDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS-compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.