SCDAU-2000 Single Module CAIS Data Acquisition Unit
The Small CAIS Distributed Acquisition Unit (SCDAU-2000) performs the function of a “Remote CAIS Overhead” with one Plug-In signal-conditioning module available from the PMCDAU-2000 product line. This unit provides the interface with the “master” via the CAIS Bus (command/response bus), and provides the internal data interface for most remote I/O modules. This unit allows the user to place signal conditioning near the sensor, or used when space is at a premium.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Single Module CAIS remote unit
- Smallest CAIS remote unit on the market
- Over 40 modules are available for use in this configuration
- User reconfigurable through pluggable conditioning module
- Provides true CAIS distributed conditioning modules
- Best suited for:
- Limited space
- Distance between sensors and conditioning circuit must be as short as possible
- Pressure and temperature scanner conditioner
- CAIS Bus port for communication with the “Master” and daisy-chain
CAIS Bus output for connection to downstream remote units
- Has Remote Unit ID strapping provisions (1 of 60, i.e. 6 lines)
- Operates at up to 416 KSPS (5 MBPS at 12 bits-per-word)
- Operates from aircraft 28 VDC supply
- Microsoft Windows appliction software included
- Flight test instrumentation
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification or development
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
- Research measurements and experiments
The PMCDAU-2000 is a miniature, CAIS compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MCDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS-compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.