TTC FTR-200 Miniature Flight Termination Receiver and Tone Decoder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Airborne flight termination receiver
- Sensitive RF receiver
- 420MHz to 450MHz range
- Programmable RF center frequency
- -107dBm to +13dBm dynamic range
- Programmable decoder tone frequencies
- 3 or 4 command tone decoder - Programmable
- Rugged miniature airborne packaging (3.7 in3)
- Full failsafe operation
- 4 command outputs based on decoded tones
- Output tone monitors for each individual tone
- Receiver signal strength output (SSTO)
- All solid state design (No tunable elements)
- Standard range safety logic
- 22VDC to 36VDC input voltage range
- Flight termination systems
- RCC-319-10 compliant
The TTC TRS-1600 series Multimode Receiver provides the user with state-of–the-art demodulation compatibility to IRIG-106-04, with user programmability for center frequency and internal status....
The programmable TTC FTR-200 is a miniature airborne flight termination receiver and tone decoder for flight termination system applications that utilized tone based command messaging. FTR-200 provides a highly sensitive superheterodyne RF receiver whose center frequency is programmable. The versatile tone decoder can be programmed to decode 3 or 4 tone sequences, as well as the tone frequencies, and provides command outputs for flight termination devices. The FTR-200 can be enabled for full fail-safe operation, including programmable loss of tone duration. The FTR-200 is provided in a ruggedized 3.7 cubic inch packaging.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.