TTC RTAS-2000 Telemetry Re-Radiation System
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- UHF Uplink
- L & S bands downlinks
- Four RF channels
- Multimode modulator/demodulator
- Supports: PCM/FM & SOQPSK
- Frequency selectable via RS-485 COM port
- Meeting IRIG-106 standards
- Data rates
- PCM/FM from 180 kbps to 10 Mbps
- SOQPSK from 360 kbps to 20 Mbps
- Bit rate agile
- Internal status for temperature, frequency, and health status
- High efficiency power amplifier design
- Isolated prime power supply
- Environmentally rugged
- Missile performance testing
- Flight test instrumentation
- RPV communications
- Remote ground communication
- Airborne antennas (UHF, L & S band)
- Ground support system for flight line checkout
- PAO cold plate and vibration isolation plate
The TTC RTAS-3000-1 is a general purpose Re-Radiation system that receives and transmits missile telemetry from each of the missile bays on an aircraft. The RTAS receives standard telemetry...
The TTC RTAS-2000 Telemetry Re-Radiation System provides the user with state-of-the-art, four channel, RF system designed to excite the flight termination UHF commands to a telemetry system, receive the telemetry, and Re-radiate the base band telemetry data on a different frequency band. The system utilizes multi-modulation technology that allows the user to receive the telemetry in one center frequency and format while retransmitting in a different frequency band and modulation scheme.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.