SWI-22-10 Rugged 20-Port/8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch PCI/104-Express Card, Fully Managed
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- SWI-22-10 PC/104-Express Gb Ethernet Switch Product Sheet
- Manual: SWI-22-10 User Manual rA3
- Manual: CE Services Command Line Reference
- Manual: CE Services Software App Note Library
- Rugged Embedded Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Small form factor: up to 20 ports on single 3.6" x 3.8" card
- Layer 2 fully managed network switch with Layer 3 static routing capability
- Low-power, Energy Efficient Ethernet (802.az) compliant
- IEEE-1588v2 Precision Timing Protocol (PTP) support
- Qual tested to MIL-STD-810 for wide temperature operation (-40 to +85°C) and high shock/vibration
- Embedded Gigabit Ethernet managed edge network applications
- Tactical in-vehicle/airborne LAN switching
- Fixed wing / rotary (unmanned) air systems
- Network-centric operations / situational awareness upgrades
- Defense, homeland security, energy, industrial, oil & gas
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network systems applications. Featuring advanced Layer 2 networking features with up to 20 ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity, an integrated management processor, low power consumption, and robust carrier Ethernet software features, the SWI-22-10 enables reliable local area network (LAN) switching across extended operating temperature ranges (-40 to +85°C) and extreme shock/vibration for technology refresh and platforms including mobile, tactical, aerospace, and ground vehicle applications. With a compact PCI/104-Express form factor (approx. 3.6" x 3.8") featuring either eight (8) or twenty (20) ports of 1000Base-T Ethernet, the SWI-22-10 is one of the smallest rugged Gigabit Ethernet switches available and an ideal solution for connecting a large number of IP-enabled embedded devices, including computers, cameras, sensors, and command-and-control equipment deployed in manned and unmanned system platforms at the network edge. To enhance reliably, the product features industrial temperature grade components, BGA underfilling, component potting, no moving parts, and optional conformal coating.
This fully managed Layer 2+ switch card supports IPv4 and IPv6 multicast traffic, Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), port control (speed / mode / statistics, flow control), Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization, Link Aggregation (802.3ad), SNMPv1/v2/v3 management, secure authentication (802.1X, ACLs, Web/CLI), redundancy (RSTP/ MSTP), precision timing (IEEE-1588v2), port monitoring, IGMP Snooping, and data zeroization. The unit also supports Layer 3 IPv4 / IPv6 unicast static routing for IP routing to attached WAN / radio ports.The SWI-22-10 Ethernet Switch is designed to integrate with open-architecture PCI-104, PCIe/104, PC/104-Plus, PCI/104-Express, EPIC, or EBX systems, as well as non- PC/104 embedded systems, while flexibly supporting either CAT5e cabling or cableless (board-to-board) termination of the Ethernet signals. The SWI- 22-10 is available as a standalone card or pre-integrated into the DuraNET 20-10 switch subsystem. The board is also available pre-integrated in a combined switch/router system (see DuraMAR 5915 3X model) and can also be integrated by the factory with other PC104-based DuraCOR or DuraWORX mission computer subsystems.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.