TCG ATR Adaptable TDL Router
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- On-demand dynamic Link 16 connectivity and routing
- Link 16 MIDS, JTRS, SADL, STT, and TTR terminal support
- Link 16 JREAP-A, JREAP-C, and SIMPLE support
- Dynamic interface configuration
- Complete J-series message support and dynamic routing
- Message, geographic, transmit/receive, and track data filtering
- Terminal initialization and control
- Real-time message monitoring (Link Message Analyzer)
- Compatible with TCG BOSS® andTCG GTS®
- Message traffic record and analysis
- Upgradable interface support
- Rackmount, laptop, or desktop configuration
- Airborne, land, sea-based tactical router
- Expanded situational awareness from multiple TDLs
- Cross-link TDL support
- Tactical situational awareness display
Curtiss-Wright’s TCG HUNTR tactical data link (TDL) Hub and Network Translator is an intelligent translation gateway for multiple TDLs. It includes patent-pending forwarding technology and is the...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Cost effective solutions for integrating tactical data links into weapons, command and control, surveillance and support platforms Allows system integrators to...
TDL Network Simulator and Exerciser Curtiss-Wright’s TCG BOSS tactical data link (TDL) testing and platform integration solution allows military end users and prime contractors to verify that...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Enables virtual and real-world training on multi-TDL networks from the ground to prepare military air operations/flight squadrons for combat Automates Link 16...
Full Featured Link 16 Routing
Curtiss-Wright’s TCG Adaptable Tactical Data Link (TDL) Router (ATR) is a technologically advanced, standards compliant Link 16 adapter and routing device. Using proven, mature software and hardware interfaces, TCG ATR seamlessly bridges multiple Link 16 network interfaces, providing dynamic connectivity on-demand at critical infrastructure nodes.
Affordable Link 16 Routing
TCG ATR satisfies the need for a Link 16 interface router that does not require a data link processing engine nor a tactical display, and therefore can be purchased at a lower price point than a TCG BOSS® or TCG GTS®.
TCG ATR is sold as a package that includes hardware (laptop or rack-mounted server) and software. The software consists of components that can function as a router for multiple TDL protocols. The product’s highly scalable hardware design provides interfaces and processing for a variety of physical interfaces. All interfaces may be configured to operate together or independently.
Upgradable Interface Support
TCG ATR provides a choice of network interfaces including MIL-STD-1553B, Ethernet, and RS232/422 Serial. TCG ATR allows you to connect any number of interface types and any number of connections per interface type.
Curtiss-Wright is the leading independent supplier of TDL software solutions for military communication systems. Curtiss-Wright’s comprehensive portfolio of TDL testing, training, simulation, and battlefield operations solutions provide warfighters with proven multi-link communication capabilities that optimize performance and increase mission effectiveness, and is the leading TDL solution set used by militaries around the globe.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.