SSR/REC/001 PCM Recorder (CompactFlash)
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Supports CompactFlash cards up to 128 GB (32 GB industrial grade cards currently available)
- Up to 20 Mbps logging rate
- Uses FAT32 file system
- Stores received frames in industry standard Packet CAPture (PCAP) files
- 100BASE-TX Ethernet port for downloading recorded PCAP files using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Extracted data viewable using Wireshark or another third party application
- Three discrete status outputs
- Remote erase, recCommand, and wrapAround variables for use via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- No data corruption on power interrupts
- Operating range of -40 to +85°C
- PCM codes supported (NRZ-L, DATA and DCLK)
- Airborne data recording
The SSR/REC/001 is a stand-alone PCM recorder with the ability to read stored data over TFTP. Incoming PCM frames are encapsulated as iNET-X packets and then written to PCAP files that are recorded on a CompactFlash card with a FAT32 file system. These packets are bit-aligned, meaning that bits are stored as they arrive, without any parsing or aligning on the sync word. All packets constructed inside the recorder are stored to the recording media; no packets are discarded. The IP packets are recorded in PCAP files which can be downloaded via TFTP from the SSR/REC/001.
The SSR/REC/001 can be configured via an Ethernet connection using SNMP. The recorded files are formatted according to the PCAP file format so that they are viewable with network analysis tools such as Wireshark. Recorded data can be read from the CompactFlash card via TFTP.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.