TCG LinkPRO Tactical Data Link Processing Software
- REQUEST A QUOTE
LinkPRO is a standards-based set of software libraries, applications and databases which gives a Host system the ability to exchange information between TDLs and one or more components of the host system, including operator displays and sensor systems. LinkPRO handles the terminal control and monitoring, data link message processing, forwarding, correlation, transmission rules application, track management etc for the Host.
- Data Link Processing Software
LinkPRO is a software-only solution that runs on Windows 7, 10 or Linux. LinkPRO supports Link 11, Link 16, JREAP, SIMPLE, SADL, Cursor-On-Target, DIS and soon LINK 22 and VMF. Also, by leveraging LinkPRO's layered architecture, additional data links can be quickly and cost-effectively added to your system.
- Multi-TDL and Multi-Terminal
Multiple Data Links may be configured to operate with a single host connection. LinkPRO can control, monitor and emulate the associated TDL terminals and radios. LinkPRO implements both MIL-STD and STANAG standards and has been deployed worldwide in hundreds of systems.
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Creates virtual, real-world training on multi-TDL networks from the ground to prepare military air operations/flight squadrons for combat Automates Link 16...
The Curtiss-Wright advantage: The industry’s most complete, reliable, easy to use, and cost effective TDL test solution on the market Tests link-enabled military communications platforms...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage:
- Very cost effective solution for integrating tactical data links into weapons, command and control, surveillance and support platforms
- Allows Terminal Providers to quickly integrate data link processing in terminal systems and get advanced solutions to market
- Allows Ground C2 System Providers to easily integrate high fidelity tactical data link processing capability to their Ground C2 systems and effectively employ tactical data links in the execution of their assigned mission
As the company’s core product, Curtiss-Wright's TCG LinkPRO solution is a suite of software components that provide a custom configurable DLP for implementing tactical data links (TDLs) in advanced military communications platforms. Through an implementation that leverages object oriented design techniques and state-of-the-art implementation, LinkPRO provides connectivity and link level management for Command and Control (C2) and non-C2 tactical data systems and their host computers.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.