Displays accepting multiple inputs, digital, and analog switching and recording equipment that can handle all of today’s image formats, high quality format conversion that offers an image in the correct format required by a system, with minimal impact on the image quality, and high definition video recording for training, debrief, or evidential purposes.
Meet GVA/VICTORY Requirements
Modern efforts like the U.S. Army’s VICTORY (Vehicle Integration for C4ISR/EW Interoperability) initiative and the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence (MOD) Generic Vehicle Architecture (GVA) are paving the way for a modern battlefield where system upgrades and modifications are quicker and less expensive.
- Leverage modular system architecture with the RVG product line to scale and optimize systems for mission requirements.
- Reduce system complexity and clutter while enhancing situational awareness with the RVG-MS1.
- Enable video over Ethernet capability and get optimal tactile response in high vibration environments with the Ground Vehicle Display (GVDU).
Improve Situational Awareness
Increase interoperability, reliability, and operational flexibility while reducing size, weight, power, and costs with the smallest, most rugged complete video management system built for ground vehicle applications from the ground up.
- Display video from a wide variety of video sources, in a range of operational views, at the touch of a button.
- Reduce operational overhead and on-board clutter with rugged smartphone touchscreen technology.
- Design system architectures in accordance with the VICTORY Standard or the GVA methodology.
Reduce Cabling, Redundant Equipment, and Operator Overhead
A central video distribution unit provides a hub for video sources which minimizes cabling and cost by decreasing the large number of interconnects between video sources, displays, and video recorders.
- View different video sources without impacting imagery or video that is selected for downlink or recording with the smallest ruggedized video switches on the market
- Select from a range of operational views while minimizing system latency with a Multi-Sensor Video Gateway (RVG-MS1)
- Simplify video display configuration definition while maintaining the aspect ratio or stretching and clipping the video to fit the window with a Video Multiplexer (RVG-VM1)
- Convert between a range of video formats and resolutions with the smallest, most rugged Format Converter (RVG-FC1) on the market