XMC-4740 Graphics Display Processor with DisplayPort and DVI interfaces
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- AMD Radeon E9171 Graphics Engine
- 4 GB GDDR5 128-bit graphics memory, up to 1.2 TFLOPS
- Up to 5 x simultaneous video outputs
- 3 x DDI configured as
- 2 x DVI up to 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort++ for up to 4K resolution
- 2 x DisplayPort++ on front panel of air-cooled variants
- Other DP/DVI configurations available – contact Curtiss-Wright
- 3 x DDI configured as
- Hardware codec for H.264/H/265 encode & decode
- 8-lane PCIe Gen3 interface
- AMD Vulkan drivers for Linux and Windows
- supports Vulkan, OpenGL, and OpenCL APIs with media codec support
- RTOS drivers available for Wind River VxWorks and Green Hills Software INTEGRITY
- High performance video processing and display
- Ground, naval and aerospace graphics applications
The XMC-4730 is a rugged NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107-based video processing mezzanine module designed for high performance video ingest, processing, and display applications. The XMC module can...
The XMC-4740 is a SWaP-optimized XMC mezzanine that delivers high-performance video processing and display. Equipped with a cutting-edge, rugged AMD Radeon GPU that delivers next generation capability with similar power consumption to previous generations, the XMC-4740 maximizes processing performance without requiring its own dedicated slot.
High-performance video processing
The XMC-4740’s AMD Radeon E9171 GPU provides twice the performance of the previous E8860 generation GPU, offering up to 1.2 TFLOPS of GPU processing at similar power levels. And, with 4 GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory, the XMC-4740 is an excellent choice for aerospace and defense applications with significant video data processing requirements, such as video stabilization, image processing, terrain analysis, object tracking, or 3D visualization of geospatial data.
High-definition, 4K video support
The XMC-4740 provides up to five simultaneous display outputs to DisplayPort (up to 4K resolution) and DVI (1920x1200 resolutions) output interfaces.
SWaP-optimized, minimalistic footprint
The XMC-4740’s mezzanine form factor enables systems integrators to add powerful video processing capability without requiring its own dedicated slot.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.