VPX3-1708 & V3-1708 DO-254 Certifiable 3U VPX Processor Cards
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-1708/V3-1708 DO-254 Safety-Certifiable LX2160A Single Board Computer Product Sheet
- DO-254 & DO-178 Safety-Certifiable COTS Solutions Brochure
- White Paper: Is Arm the Future for Airborne Platforms in Military and Aerospace?
- White Paper: Optimal Multicore Processing for Safety-Critical Applications
- White Paper: Enabling Multi-Core Processing in DO-254/178 Safety-Certifiable Avionics
- White Paper: Why Dissimilar Redundant Architectures Are a Necessity for DAL A
- NXP LX2160A Arm Cortex A72 16-core 64-bit Processor
- Dual 64-bit memory controllers with ECC providing up to 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 80 GB Flash SSD (SLC)
- 1 MB byte addressable non-volatile memory
- 4-lane PCIe® XMC expansion site
- Rugged conduction cooled with 2LM covers
- Operating system support:
- DDC-I Deos
- Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178 tuMP
- Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS
- Wind River VxWorks HVP
- Military and aerospace general computing and mission processing
- Fixed wing aircraft and rotorcraft, both manned and unmanned
- Systems where A(M)C 20-152A is the means of compliance (RTCA DO-254/EUROCAE ED-80 DAL A)
For Highly Reliable Graphics Generation and Display The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading, rugged graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 GPU and packaged in a 3U OpenVPX form...
Reduce the risk, development time, and cost associated with designing I/O solutions for systems with DO-254 requirements. The V3-611 is a safety-certifiable variant of the field-proven VPX3-611,...
Reduce the risk, development time, and cost associated with designing DO-254 safety-certifiable hardware. The V3-152 is a safety-certifiable variant of the field-proven VPX3-152, delivered with...
Curtiss-Wright’s VPX3-1703 is the latest OpenVPX™-compliant 3U processor that combines the high performance of the NXP® Layerscape® LS1043A Arm® quad-core A53 processor with advanced I/O...
3U VPX PROCESSOR CARD WITH NXP® ARM® LX2160A
Available with DO-254 DAL A artifacts for safety certification
The VPX3-1708 single board computer delivers the next step in performance while maintaining a similar power envelope to previous NXP processor generations. Available in a safety-certifiable variant, the V3-1708, this commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) processor card is designed to reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with getting rugged, safety-critical systems to the field.
- High-performance, SWaP-optimized processing
- Enhanced Trusted Computing capabilities
- Built in adherence to DO-254 and AMC 20-152A/AC 20-152A
- Failure detection coverage through FMEA and BIT software source kit
The VPX3-1708 and V3-1708 support a wide range of popular operating systems, including DDC-I Deos, Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178 tuMP, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS, and Wind River VxWorks HVP.
Take flight faster with the VPX3-1708 and V3-1708:
High-performance, SWaP-optimized processing
The VPX3/V3-1708’s LX2160A system on chip (SoC) processor provides an impressive amount of processing power and I/O complement in a low total power envelope. With the addition of wire rate I/O processing (WRIOP) and other off load engines, the VPX3/V3-1708 provides more real-time processing in the cores for compute-intensive applications.
Enhanced Trusted Computing capabilities
For applications requiring information assurance, the VPX3/V3-1708’s hardware design supports NXP Secure Boot and trust capabilities, along with Arm TrustZone.
Built in adherence to DO-254 and AMC 20-152A/AC 20-152A
The V3-1708 variant is designed for DAL A systems where AMC 20-152A/AC 20-152A is the means of compliance, calling up DO-254 . It’s ideal for safety-critical systems, such as flight control computers, mission control computers, and primary flight displays. Complete your certifiable system with our V3-717 graphics processor and V3-611 I/O module.
Failure detection coverage through FMEA and BIT software source kit
A functional level Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is performed during design to derive additional hardware requirements for safety nets (BITE), identify module-level BIT software, identify system level requirements, and provide a measure of failure mode detection coverage.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.