Sensor & Payload Management
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Chassis system (6U 21-slot with Serial RapidIO mesh, VPX-based conduction-cooled solution)
- High-performance 6U single board computers (SBCs) with GbE
- 6-port Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Interface
- 8-port 1Gbps Fibre Channel Interface
- Internal 64GB solid state SATA storage and/or 32GB RAM drive
- High-speed serial interface (up to 16Mbps in HDLC/sync mode)
- ECL Interface
- Wind River VxWorks 6.x BSP (future Linux BSP support)
- 28VDC MIL-STD-704E Power Input
- Power Consumption: < 1000W full configuration
- Weight: typical configuration 80 lbs; full 90 lbs (scaled down -45 lbs)
- MTBF: Depending on configuration (1500-2000h typical)
- Network Centric Warfare (NCW)
- Electronic warfare, electronic surveillance, electronic support measures
- UAV Sensor Management Unit (SMU)
- UAS ground control computer
- Payload management computer
- Processing cluster computer
- Weapons control
- Mission computer
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions rugged, conduction-cooled, network centric flight control and management computer is designed to operate in a rugged UAV environment and provides a total flight...
The depth of Curtiss-Wright avionic experience can be exemplified in the Advanced Mission Management System (AMMS), provided to Northrop Grumman Corporation, for the Broad Area Maritime...
Please consider the MPMC-933x Rugged 3U 3-slot Ground Vehicle Computer as a COTS rugged vetronics solution for your next ground vehicle application. Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions provides...
Network Centric Mission Management Computer
Curtiss-Wright's rugged, conduction-cooled, network centric advanced mission management computer is designed to operate in a rugged military environment, and facilitates interfacing and data fusion of legacy, proprietary and emerging interfaces and payloads. The flexible mission management computer provides an open-architecture and scalable platform, packaged with high-processing capability and a high-speed fabric interconnect. Curtiss-Wright's rugged systems are fully qualified to perform in extreme environments.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.