Parvus DuraCOR 312 Rugged Miniature Modular Mission Computer with NVIDIA Jetson TX2i
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraCOR 312 Miniature Computer Product Sheet
- Manual: Parvus DuraCOR 312 User Manual
- Application Note for Recommended Cable Grounding
- White Paper: A New Era for Embedded Computing: Why Arm Processors Are Ideal for Defense, Aerospace, and Rugged Embedded Applications
- White Paper: Leveraging a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) for Modified COTS
- White Paper: Ultra-Small Form Factor Mission Systems: Great Things Come in Small Packages
- Industrial NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X2i SOM
- 6-core Armv8 (Cortex-A57 + Denver 2)
- 256 CUDA core Pascal GPU capable of 1.5 TFLOPS 16-bit floating point
- ECC Memory and full industrial temp
- Miniature SWaP-optimized form factor:
- Small size: ~2.0 x 5.2 x 5.4 (5.2 x 13.2 x 13.6 cm)
- Lightweight: < 2.0 lb (< 0.9 kgs)
- Power: < 30 W (est)
- Rugged IP67 chassis with micro-mini MIL-performance circular connectors
- Modular I/O architecture: up to three add-on Mini-PCIe I/O cards (avionics and vetronics I/O scalability)
- Multiple rugged Flash storage options: eMMC + M.2 / removable 2.5 SATA SSD
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground vehicles; optional 50 ms power hold-up
- Qual testing pending for extreme MIL-STD- 810G/DO-160 thermal, shock, vibration, altitude, humidity; also MIL-STD- 461F/DO-160G EMI/EMC
- In-vehicle and airborne rugged mission computing and sensor integration
- High-performance embedded computing (HPEC), general-purpose graphics processing and artificial intelligence (AI)
- SWaP-sensitive C4ISR automomous vehicles, ISR, EW and targeting systems
The Parvus DuraNET 20-11 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) 8-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch optimized for extremely demanding size, weight and power...
DuraCOR 310 is not currently in active production. Please see DuraCOR 311 or 312 as alternatives. The Parvus DuraCOR 310 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) tactical mission computer based on a...
The Parvus DuraCOR 311 is an ultra-small form factor (USFF) rugged embedded computer/controller based on a low-power, quad-core Intel Atom E3845 (Bay Trail-I) processor equipped with a rugged Flash...
The Parvus DuraCOR 312 is an ultra-small form factor (USFF) modular mission computer built around the high-performance, yet power efficient NVIDIA Jetson TX2i supercomputer-on-a module integrated in a miniature rugged chassis with MIL-grade high-density connectors. Combining powerful NVIDIA Pascal/CUDA-core GPU signal processing with 64-bit Armv8 heterogeneous multi-processing (HMP) for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned and unmanned vehicle and sensor platforms, the unit integrates a massively parallel, many-core architecture boasting one of the highest computing FLOPS-per-watt architectures on the market. Thanks to the units Pascal GPU architecture (supporting Max-Q and Max-P dynamic energy profiles), larger memory bandwidth, and support for CANbus, the DuraCOR 312 can deliver up to twice the performance or power efficiency of TX1-based systems together with native vehicle bus interfaces. The unit also deliver an unparalleled modular system design, boasting multiple Mini-PCIe I/O card slots, high-speed M.2 internal storage, removable SATA Flash SSD capabilities, and an aerospace-grade power supply supporting 50ms power hold-up in a fanless IP67-rated mechanical package designed for wide temperatures and harsh shock and vibration, along with ECC memory for mitigation against single event upsets at high altitudes.
While the low-power DuraCOR 312 is miniature in size, this rugged COTS mission computer LRU packs performance with six (6) Armv8 processor cores and 256 Pascal/CUDA-core GPU along with multiple add-on I/O and storage expansion options to support additional vetronics/avionics interfaces beyond its already comprehensive set of base I/O (which include Ethernet, CAN, serial, USB, DIO and video ports). The unit comes with on-board eMMC Flash and supports an optional internal M.2 SSD (NVMe/SATA), as well as optional removable 2.5 SATA SSD storage for high capacity storage and information assurance requirements. Like other DuraCOR models, the 312 leverages both an ecosystem of rugged COTS Mini-PCIe modules (including MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC429 avionics databus interfaces) and Curtiss-Wrights responsive, cost-competitive application engineering services to deliver Modified COTS (MCOTS) variants quickly and without a traditional NRE fee.
With military-grade ruggedization to extend Jetson TX2i operation, the DuraCOR 312 is designed to operate reliabily in extremely harsh environments, making it well suited on-board civil and military aircraft and vehicle platforms. Comprehensive qualification testing is pending to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and RTCA/DO-160G conditions for environmental, power and EMI (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity, altitude, power spikes/surges, conducted/radiated emissions and susceptibility). In addition, optional 50 ms power hold-up capabilities are supported for MIL-STD-704F aircraft power switch-over requirements.
2017 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.