Parvus DuraCOR AGX-Xavier
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier SoM
- 8-core ARMv8.2 CPU
- 512-core CUDA-capable Volta GPU
- 64 Tensor Cores, 2x DL Accelerators
- SWaP-optimized form factor:
- Small size: <150 in
- Lightweight: <6 lb (2.72 kg)
- Power: <50W (typ)
- Rugged IP67 fanless chassis with MILperformance circular connectors
- Modular I/O architecture: M.2, PCIe104, and Mini-PCIe card slots (for storage, avionics, and vetronics I/O scalability)
- Wide input MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground vehicles; optional 50ms power hold-up
- Qual testing for extreme MIL-STD-810G/DO-160 thermal, shock, vibration, altitude, humidity; also MIL-STD-461F/DO-160G EMI/EMC
- In-vehicle and airborne rugged mission computing and sensor integration
- High-performance embedded computing (HPEC), general-purpose graphics processing (GPGU), and artificial intelligence (AI)
- SWaP-sensitive C4ISR autonomous vehicles, ISR, EW, and targeting
The Parvus DuraCOR 312 is an ultra-small form factor (USFF) modular mission computer built around the high-performance, yet power efficient NVIDIA Jetson TX2i supercomputer-on-a module...
The Parvus DuraCOR AGX-Xavier is a small form factor (SFF) commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) modular mission computer integrating the NVIDIA CUDA-core accelerated graphics processing, artificial intelligence (AI) / deep learning (DL) inference, and edge computing capabilities of the embedded Jetson AGX Xavier System on Module (SoM) in an ultra-rugged chassis optimized for military and aerospace vehicle and aircraft platforms.
Featuring military grade ruggedization in a fanless IP67 aluminum enclosure with MIL-grade circular connectors and a MIL-STD compliant power supply, the DuraCOR AGX-Xavier enables system integrators to harness the supercomputer-class capabilities of the AGX Xavier module and deploy in size, weight, and power (SWaP)-constrained extended temperature, high shock/vibration, humidity, altitude, and noisy EMI environments. System I/O expandability supports high-speed NVMe Flash data storage, 10 Gigabit network interfaces, and integration of avionics/vetronics (i.e. MIL-1553, ARINC429, video capture) and other cards for various sensor payloads.
With one of the most rugged and smallest system designs, the DuraCOR AGX-Xavier enables next generation distributed edge computing and signal processing for intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR), targeting, electronic warfare (EW), situational awareness, and command and control (C2) applications on-board embedded air, ground, undersea, and surface vehicle platforms. Optimized for AI and machine learning, its integrated Jetson AGX Xavier module boasts a 512-core CUDA-capable Volta GPU, 8-core ARMv8 CPU, deep learning and multimedia accelerators, and up to 11 TeraFLOPS (FP16) or up to 32 TOPs (int8) peak performance.
On top of comprehensive base system I/O (multiple Ethernet, CAN, serial, USB, video, audio, GPIO), the system delivers unparalleled modularity with mini-PCIe and PCIe104 expansion card options to add application-specific I/O cards for customer-tailored modified COTS (MCOTS) variants. The unit features native eMMC Flash, NVMe-based M.2 SSD support, as well as removable U.2 NVMe Flash SSD capabilities.
Its aerospace-grade power supply meets DO-160 and MIL-STD-1275/704 requirements with support for 50ms power hold-up. Reducing risk, schedule, and cost for integrators, the DuraCOR AGX-Xavier will undergo comprehensive qualification testing to validate its robustness under MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704 and RTCA/DO-160 conditions for environmental, power, and EMI (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity, altitude, power spikes/surges, conducted/radiated emissions, and susceptibility).
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.