VPX3-663 PCIe Gen 3 and 10G Ethernet Hybrid Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- PCIe 3.1 data plane or expansion switch with 24 lanes to the VPX backplane
- Flexible PCIe configuration supporting x8, x4 and x2 links
- Non-transparent bridging for multi-host applications, with NTB on all ports
- Extensive PCIe error management to support high-availability requirements
- Backplane Ethernet control plane switch with up to eight ports of 10GBASE-KR to the backplane
- XMC site for hosting PCIe-connected mezzanine or Ethernet media conversion module
- Available in standard air-cooled and conduction-cooled rugged form factors
- 6F6U and 6F8U profile options for OpenVPX systems and systems aligned with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
- Single-slot connectivity for next-generation mission systems that combine SBC, DSP, GPU, FPGA, and I/O modules
- High-performance fabric for 3U multiprocessing clusters
The VPX3-152 features NXP’s quad-core Power Architecture QorIQ T2080 processor, coupled with an extensive I/O complement for ultimate flexibility. And, for programs with DO-254 requirements, a...
High-Performance SBC with Intel 8th Gen “Coffee Lake” Xeon Processor For advanced processing and C4ISR applications Optimal for high performance embedded computing (HPEC),...
The VPX3-534 combines high-speed multi-channel analog IO, user programmable FPGA processing and local processing in a single 3U VPX slot for direct RF wideband processing to 6 Gsps. This card...
The rugged VPX3-4923 NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright...
The VPX3-673 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a rugged, high-performance 3U OpenVPX A-PNT solution. It features a Single Board Computer (SBC) that combines NXP’s capable and low-powered...
The VPX3-663 hybrid switch combines PCI Express 3.1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switching in a single 3U VPX module. Ideal for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-constrained platforms, the VPX3-663 provides single-slot connectivity for high-performance processing systems that combine SBC, DSP, GPU, FPGA, I/O, or storage modules.
High-Performance 3U VPX Connectivity
The VPX3-663 combines a PCIe Gen 3.1 switch and 10G backplane Ethernet switch in a single 3U module, enabling you to connect between a wide range of module types – including those with earlier Gen 1 or Gen 2 PCIe interfaces. With the VPX3-663, designers can create switched networks that allow any module in the system to connect to any other at full rate, eliminating the bottlenecks that result from daisy-chaining.
Flexible PCIe Connectivity
Featuring a powerful non-transparent bridging capability, the VPX3-663 PCIe switch enables systems with multiple processor modules to share a resource or communicate directly from host to host, using the VPX3-663 as a PCIe data plane fabric. When configured for fan-out topologies, the VPX3-663 can act as an expansion plane switch, allowing a single host processor to communicate at full rate with multiple downstream cards, or share access between multiple hosts.
The VPX3-663 features a fully managed Ethernet switch with a range of networking features to enable traffic management and enforce security policies. Its 10Gbps backplane Ethernet interfaces provide a high-performance control plane for the latest processing modules.
Open Standards Architectures
Designed to eliminate interoperability challenges between COTS modules, the VPX3-663 complies to OpenVPX 6F6U and 6F8U switch module profiles and is developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.