VPX3-453 3U VPX DSP Processor Card
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Application Note: Incorporating FPGA Processing Directly into Ethernet Networks
- White Paper: Intel Xeon D: A Significant Leap Forward in General Purpose Processor (GPP) Technology Across the Spectrum of Defense Applications
- White Paper: Dissecting Rugged Development of COTS FPGA Hardware
- COTS Boards Brochure
- One user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA node (LX240T) with:
- One bank of 300 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (256 MB), up to 2.4 Gbytes/s peak bandwidth
- Two banks of 300 MHz QDR SRAM (36 MB total), up to 4.8 GBytes/s peak bandwidth
- One dual-core NXP Power Architecture MPC8640 Power Architecture @ 1 GHz
- XMC mezzanine site
- Continuum FXtools developer's kit offers FPGA design kit and Continuum firmware and BSP for VxWorks and Linux
- Conduction-cooled L200 version
Many FPGA processor modules require a separate processor card to control the FPGA module. The VPX3-450 module combines a Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and a PowerPC processor on a single module along with a...
3U VPX DSP Processor Card with Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA and NXP Power Architecture MPC8640D
Many FPGA processor modules require a separate processor card to control the FPGA module. The VPX3-453 module combines a Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA and a PowerPC processor on a single module along with a flexible XMC site for bringing different types of IO directly into the FPGA. Therefore, in a single slot, a hybrid solution can be provided.
The VPX3-453 card supports either Linux or VxWorks BSP and is provided as a rugged conduction-cooled module.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.