PMC-704A Dual Input Output Graphics PMC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- ATI RADEON Mobility 9000 Visual Processor Unit with:
- 64 MB integrated high-speed DDR SDRAM
- Flexible power management capabilities
- Hardware OpenGL acceleration
- Dual independent video capture capabilities
- Dual analog capture
- Selectable NTSC, PAL, RS-170, and S-Video
- RGB analog capture including RS-343, RS-170 and VGA
- LVDS digital capture supporting OpenLDI and FlatLink standards
- Dual analog capture
- Dual independent analog and digital video outputs
- NTSC, PAL, RS-170, RS-343, STANAG 3350 Class A, B, C and S-Video
- Non-interlaced analog RGB
- LVDS and DVI digital video interfaces
- Optimized full X11 Server, X Extensions
- Optimized OpenGL 1.3 compliant driver
- Comprehensive operating system support
- VxWorks Tornado 2.2, Green Hills INTEGRITY
- Linux (TimeSys)
- Available in a variety of ruggedization levels
- New and retrofit group, naval, and avionics platforms
The PMC-706A COTS Graphics PMC is a feature-rich product designed for deployment in rugged applications. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays,...
Using the NXP 7447A/7448 processors with AltiVec technology, the SCP/DCP-124 cPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) is capable and low powered, satisfying the requirements of 3U embedded cPCI computing...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The PMC-704A COTS PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) is a feature rich graphics and video capture product designed for harsh environments. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for use in rugged applications such as Helmet Mounted Displays (HMD), Heads Up Displays (HUD), Avionics cockpit displays, command and control and digital moving maps among others. Based on the AMD RADEON MOBILITY 9000 (M9) the PMC-704A supports both legacy and current video interfaces, making it an ideal solution for both new and retrofit ground, naval and avionics platforms.
Genlock capability is also available and may be used to synchronize multiple displays or to synchronize a display against a capture device or reference signal. For applications that do not require video capture, please refer to the PMC-706A Graphics PMC module which has similar graphics capability to the PMC-704A without the video capture and genlock capability.
OpenGL 1.3, X11R6 and Video Capture drivers, collectively known as the Graphics Software Suite (GSS) is available from Curtiss-Wright for most major Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS). The OpenGL driver supports both indirect mode rendering using the X Protocol and the higher performance direct rendering directly interfacing with the GPU for applications running locally.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.