VxPoint Video Crosspoint Switch
VxPoint is a single slot, 6U VME Video Crosspoint Switch card which will accept up to 8 standard video signals and will route these to any of 32 outputs with virtually no loss in image quality. A wide range of video formats can be accommodated including composite NTSC or PAL signals and high resolution RGB video. The card incorporates a microprocessor for controlling the on-board circuits and is able to function as a communications controller via its four serial ports. An encoder is also provided to convert between RGB video and PAL or NTSC encoded composite video.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Low power, High performance processor PMC with support for cryptography
- Unrestricted switching between 8 video inputs and 32 video outputs
- Compatible with a wide range of standard video signals
- PAL/NTSC encoder
- 150MHz bandwidth
- Intelligent communications controller
- 3 x RS232 and 1 x RS422 serial channels for control and communication
- Air-cooled Level 0 and conduction-cooled Level 200 single-slot 6U VME form factor
The VDA is a line replaceable unit (LRU) that replicates RGB Analog video so that one video source can be routed to two destinations – for example, sending the output from a computer to two...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.